Best "open" handheld for emulation?

Deleted member 329676

All sweet & honeycomb
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. It has a quad core processor, 2GBs of RAM, 1080P screen and works with PS3 Bluetooth. It's pretty much as good as it gets right now.

I have an LG Optimus G with pretty much the same specs.

In my opinion, these newer Androids offer by far the best mix between power and flexibility. I love that I can play GBA, SNES, N64, PSX and many more emulators all on one device. Add a PS3 or Wii Classic Pro controller, or whatever else you can get connected, and it's a great experience.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an LG Optimus G with pretty much the same specs.

In my opinion, these newer Androids offer by far the best mix between power and flexibility. I love that I can play GBA, SNES, N64, PSX and many more emulators all on one device. Add a PS3 or Wii Classic Pro controller, or whatever else you can get connected, and it's a great experience.

I've been thinking about purchasing a GameKlip for my PS3 controller. http://buy.thegameklip.com/

Deleted member 329676

All sweet & honeycomb
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been thinking about purchasing a GameKlip for my PS3 controller. http://buy.thegameklip.com/

That seems like the best option to me. Unfortunately, I never had a PS3, so I'd have to buy both the controller and the GameKlip, which would be a pretty penny. There a some decent looking dedicated Android controllers with built in phone holders that would be cheaper, but none of them strike me as the" perfect" setup yet.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That seems like the best option to me. Unfortunately, I never had a PS3, so I'd have to buy both the controller and the GameKlip, which would be a pretty penny. There a some decent looking dedicated Android controllers with built in phone holders that would be cheaper, but none of them strike me as the" perfect" setup yet.

The PS3 controller works well with PC games too. IMHO it's a good controller and worthy investment.

GGC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also looking for one "open" handheld for SNES emu. Is there any of these machines out there that can play PERFECTLY any SNES game? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...