Homebrew Best N64 emulator?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the best one for wii right now? and how do games run? I haven't used an emulator on the wii in forever and I remember rareware games not working very well. Is that still the case?

eduall

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
which game you wanna play? cuz exist a way to inject N64 games in the Kirby's collection game. (but less compatibility)

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
which game you wanna play? cuz exist a way to inject N64 games in the Kirby's collection game. (but less compatibility)

golden eye, banjo kazooie, mischief makers, smash bros 64, both zeldas, mario 64, starfox 64,goemon,..um...the list goes on honestly but mostly all the good ones lol.

D

Deleted User

golden eye, banjo kazooie, mischief makers, smash bros 64, both zeldas, mario 64, starfox 64,goemon,..um...the list goes on honestly but mostly all the good ones lol.
Not64 by far. Extrems released an update today!

Reactions: eduall

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
not64 is still a good emulator
i don't think it likes forwarders, though, if you were want to have forwarders

n64 emulation is ugh anyway because emulating it low-level would be resource intensive xd

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
D

Deleted User

I have a wii U. compatibility seems to work a lot better on wii U. Should I just use vwii instead? i'd imagine you would play n64 games on vwii on wii u similar to the wii right?
Yes use the vwii mode. Fix94 unlocked the extra cpu power. The Emulator is running faster on the WiiU!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo