Ovitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I haven't paid much attention to the loader scene in a while. What are some of the best loaders now for compatibility and stability? Thanks.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hey guys ^^
you both made a mistake lol
Wiiflow for usbloader and Neogamma for the rest
wink.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For discs there are only NeoGamma and SoftChip. While NeoGamma R8 beta3 might have some slight advantage.

On usb you have to differ between using IOS249 and using IOS222. (NeoGamma is IOS249 only, so it's definatively not one of the best usb loaders)

duy64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Configurable USB Loader v44 is only usb loader you would need.
Updated regularly and easy to use.
Wiiflow doesn't have cheat management system and useless eye candies and USBloaderGX is bloated with junk features and unstable to a lot of people.

win32rcbot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
duy64 said:
Wiiflow doesn't have cheat management system and useless eye candies and USBloaderGX is bloated with junk features and unstable to a lot of people.

Lol this is the stupiest thing I ve read on this forum !

Wiiflow is as good if not better & easier to use, with real cool & usefull covers effects & sounds identification from the game (very helpfull to select a game based on sound and cover).
USBLoaderGX is still good but now old...only good for online cheaters who has nolife.

PS : the best loader is still to come. Maybe somthing that uses some of WODE ideas which can run ISO from classic NTSC/FAT32 filesystem (not the stupid FWSB). And it can pass game parameters between master process / executable and child process / exe. So Metroid Prim Trilogy will work perfect with no need of alternative dol. And SAVE will work perfect (level easy can be choosen, more than one save file, etc.).

WODE loader the ultimate loader ?

WODE new usb loader

duy64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use usbloader to play game so doesn't matter what it looks like.
But for you to call it stupid is a retarded.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
win32rcbot said:
duy64 said:

Wiiflow is as good if not better & easier to use, with real cool & usefull covers effects & sounds identification from the game (very helpfull to select a game based on sound and cover).
USBLoaderGX is still good but now old...only good for online cheaters who has nolife.
Configurable added banner sounds a week or two ago (and that was before the source for Wiiflow was released in case you are wondering). It has decent (although, yes, not as good as Wiiflow) cover effects and will soon have more. Configurable is still supported by its developers and does not look to be in danger of getting torn apart by several groups trying to update in parallel.

All-in-all, I'd say if you want the best looking loader right now, go with Wiiflow. If you want the most stable and functional loader that will continue to have support so you don't have to switch loaders down the line, go with Configurable.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
duy64 said:

Totally agree.

mverason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
win32rcbot said:
duy64 said:

PS : the best loader is still to come. Maybe somthing that uses some of WODE ideas which can run ISO from classic NTSC/FAT32 filesystem (not the stupid FWSB). And it can pass game parameters between master process / executable and child process / exe. So Metroid Prim Trilogy will work perfect with no need of alternative dol. And SAVE will work perfect (level easy can be choosen, more than one save file, etc.).

WODE loader the ultimate loader ?

WODE new usb loader

http://www.ozmodchips.com/wode-wii-modchip...ator-p-233.html $146.95? Really?
rofl.gif
I am confident that the disadvantages that you've listed for the USB loader will soon be corrected. Given the price of WODE, this won't sell. I'd much rather spend the extra time using the alternative dol method. Further, alternative dols are only required to run once (I'm not sure of Metroid Prime, but Wii Sports Resort & Tiger Woods PGA 10 works perfectly after booting that one-time).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1