Best Antivirus/Malware/Spyware/Adware Software For Windows 10

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I use Malwarebytes with AVG (yeah it's shit but it's what I'm used to). AVG, like Windows Defender will give you A LOOOOT of false positives though.

I remember when AVG was good. I regard AVG and Norton Antivirus as worse than any virus I've ever come across. Especially AVG was actual work to uninstall.

I only use windows defender and if I suspect something I'll do one scan with malwarebytes and then uninstall it right afterwards.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows Defender for real-time protection is all anyone needs. The free version of Malwarebytes is great for on-demand scanning. Between those two, there's no need for anything else on Windows.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

dreary79

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ublock will save you more than anything. Also, make sure you enable Ublock for Privacy Windows in your browser. This has saved me a ton of issues when looking for streaming sports sites. I also use Eset Antivirus. It is a light weight very reliable anti-virus. It costs about $40 a year. I never use malwarebyes or similar anymore, there just isn't a need.

D

Deleted User

Just install Malwarebytes.
Windows 10 has it's own built-in AV which works perfectly and is part of the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY