Emulation Banjo Kazooie Wii u inject

colanwiser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banjo Kazooie injection won't show up on loadiine gx2 menu. Can somebody explain how this works? The file said loadiine ready...

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you put it in wiiu/games?

It should be like

SD:/wiiu/games/Banzo Kazooie/

With the code, content and meta folders inside Banzo Kazooie folder.

If that didn't help tell me exactly what your download says. Everything from the folder and what's inside for me to help you further.

Last edited by ,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you put it in wiiu/games?

It should be like

SD:/wiiu/games/Banzo Kazooie/

With the code, content and meta folders inside Banzo Kazooie folder.

If that didn't help tell me exactly what your download says. Everything from the folder and what's inside for me to help you further.
Yep do what Justin Credible/Aldo Montoya/Justin Time/PG-187/P.G. Walker/P.J. Polaco/The One eyed wonder Weasel or whatever other wrestling name he has had says to do lol

colanwiser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go. This is how it's set up.
IMG_20181225_012049.jpg

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything seems right, the only thing I can think of is the folder name. Try to right click on the folder and choose rename. Delete [VC N64] and just leave Banjo Kazooie. There's actually usually a 4 or 6 digit id after the game's name but can't find one for Banjo.

Example if you go on GameTDB.com you can usually find the code. Like Ocarina of Time is NACE So it'd look like this

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time [NACE] but unfortunately there's not one for Banjo Kazooie.

I'm not 100% sure if that matters or not anyway it's been a few years since I've used loadiine. Sorry I can't be of more help but I'm not real sure why it's not showing up. Try to name the folder Banjo Kazooie and see if it shows up though, or try to rename it Banjo Kazooie [VC N64] reversed how it is now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Really everyone has moved on from Loadiine anyway. I recommend installing your games to a USB hard drive. You can download the games using Wii U Usb Helper by following these directions https://www.reddit.com/r/CemuPiracy/comments/8gj8z8/workaround_download_and_run_wii_u_usb_helper/.

I am not sure if Banjo Kazooie is there though or not it might be or might not.

Last edited by ,

liveswired

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just adding this here as I have seen these queries pop up in different places from time to time and this is the first discussion that came up in my search. For Banjo Kazooie, The Jiggies of Time mods etc - the Banjo Kazooie ini available on https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_N64_inject_compatibility_list is off centre to the left. Use the following Banjo Kazooie Config 2024.ini attached if you want a perfectly centred 4:3 image with no top or bottom borders.

Attachments

• Banjo Kazooie Config 2024.zip
    353 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited by liveswired,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.