type this on your computer
on win 7 type on search bar and run CMD
heck: http://www.sevenforu...and-prompt.html

on win xp: start menu run type CMD enter

type on cmd prompt
ipconfig /all

see numbers on default gateway, that is your router/modem IP Address
type it on browser and log in into it.

Go to firewall menu somewhere on advance tab.
checklist on it, if it's enable, disable it.
bqgKt.png

this is just example.

if you don't understand this thing, I suggest, just leave it and play something else.
when i type my gateway number it asks for username and password ....do i have to enter the internet connects username or something else?

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: 1 person

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
when i type my gateway number it asks for username and password ....do i have to enter the internet connects username or something else?

depending on what company made the router the username and pass could be different, but try admin as the username and password for the password. Thes are the most common default router set up login details, if those do not work google the name of the router you have and add default login to the end of it,

mcopo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had this problem once. Try enabling DMZ for the 3DS' IP. Worked for me!
and how do i do that?

I read that you don't know the password to your router's settings. Try googleing the DEFAULT PASSWORD of your router model. Usually it's admin for login (no password).
Anyway, once you're there, just search for DMZ (it's probably in the Advanced or NAT section/tab). Check "enabled" and assign it to your 3DS' IP (there should be a box there for setting the IP). If you don't know that IP, you should manually set one: on your 3DS, go to System Settings -> Internet Settings -> Connection Settings -> (select the one you're using) -> Change Settings -> Tap that arrow on the right of the touch screen -> IP Address -> Check 'No' -> Detailed Setup -> For the IP address, put XXX.XXX.XXX.150 (the Xs being the first 9 numbers of your router's gateway) -> For Subnet Mask, put 255.255.255.000 -> For gateway, put your router's gateway -> OK -> OK -> Now you must set the DNS... 004.002.002.001 for the Primary and 004.002.002.002 for Secondary (got these from Nintendo's Online Support... I guess) -> OK -> And finally... SAVE! Now just have to put the XXX.XXX.XXX.150 IP on the DMZ settings I mentioned earlier.
Phew... I hope this helps! :D

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India

depending on what company made the router the username and pass could be different, but try admin as the username and password for the password. Thes are the most common default router set up login details, if those do not work google the name of the router you have and add default login to the end of it,
i will contact the guy who set up the router after some time since right now i have basketball match once that over i will call him up and ask for the password and username ...and the password is not password ..tried that

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
and how do i do that?

I read that you don't know the password to your router's settings. Try googleing the DEFAULT PASSWORD of your router model. Usually it's admin for login (no password).
Anyway, once you're there, just search for DMZ (it's probably in the Advanced or NAT section/tab). Check "enabled" and assign it to your 3DS' IP (there should be a box there for setting the IP). If you don't know that IP, you should manually set one: on your 3DS, go to System Settings -> Internet Settings -> Connection Settings -> (select the one you're using) -> Change Settings -> Tap that arrow on the right of the touch screen -> IP Address -> Check 'No' -> Detailed Setup -> For the IP address, put XXX.XXX.XXX.150 (the Xs being the first 9 numbers of your router's gateway) -> For Subnet Mask, put 255.255.255.000 -> For gateway, put your router's gateway -> OK -> OK -> Now you must set the DNS... 004.002.002.001 for the Primary and 004.002.002.002 for Secondary (got these from Nintendo's Online Support... I guess) -> OK -> And finally... SAVE! Now just have to put the XXX.XXX.XXX.150 IP on the DMZ settings I mentioned earlier.
my router has 6 digits ...and i got in but firewall and spi are already disables now what

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
good news i enabled firewall and now communications still occur but now atleast i can play few races ealier it will like connect then disconnect now it takes more time to have the error which is good but i still cant play for more than 4 races at a time and sometimes less

mcopo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
and how do i do that?

my router has 6 digits ...and i got in but firewall and spi are already disables now what
All the IPs have 12 numbers. For example, if your router's IP is 192.168.1.1, then it's the same as 192.168.001.001. So, XXX.XXX.XXX.150 would be 192.168.001.150.

PEneoark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and how do i do that?

Phew... I hope this helps!
All the IPs have 12 numbers. For example, if your router's IP is 192.168.1.1, then it's the same as 192.168.001.001. So, XXX.XXX.XXX.150 would be 192.168.001.150.

Four octets. Why don't you be cool and give it to him in binary lol

Please do not turn this into a subnetting or Cisco class :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn