smile.gif

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kamui said:
Edited Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 PAL.
*Dragonball Z works offline excellent, but opening video lags. Online works, you are not being disconnected from WFC, but moves doesnt work. All you can do is move around(slowmotion....), no punching kicking!
Actually, thats normal. The original does that too.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
Kamui said:
Edited Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 PAL.
*Dragonball Z works offline excellent, but opening video lags. Online works, you are not being disconnected from WFC, but moves doesnt work. All you can do is move around(slowmotion....), no punching kicking!
Actually, thats normal. The original does that too.
My opponent is beating the hell out of me, and all I can do is move around...!!! Punching, kicking, KII Attacks, nothing works.
wacko.gif

edit:
Alright, I correct myself. SO it seems to be the weirdest online play ever... The original is laggy aswell...

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need confirmation of ntsc-u wii music (or PAL) working on an ntsc-u console. anyone know? (specify 1:1 or patched)

ebdynasty

Trophies
XP
Country
James Bond Quantum Of Solace PAL WII-SUSHi

Not working both patched and unpatched, goes past the wiimote screen, then the zapper screen then gives me dvd error. Burned at 2x and even more copies at different speeds, nothing
frown.gif

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
MeleeMaster500 said:
I need confirmation of ntsc-u wii music (or PAL) working on an ntsc-u console. anyone know? (specify 1:1 or patched)

Why don't you just look in the Wiki? Wouldn't that be easier?

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patryc said:
MeleeMaster500 said:

Because
"Force PAL doesn't work. Works for me on a PAL Wii surcouf84. (Works on my PAL console but Force PAL gives me green screen - luccax)"
is not too clear.

i just need to know if anyone has gotten one to work on ntsc-u console, and what type of iso they had (patched, 1:1, PAL or ntsc-u)

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
MeleeMaster500 said:
i just need to know if anyone has gotten one to work on ntsc-u console, and what type of iso they had (patched, 1:1, PAL or ntsc-u)
The wiki is clear enough, just ignore any bits about pal as it doesn't relate to you.

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a simple "yes, wii music (ntsc-u, 1:1) works on a ntsc-u wii" would suffice

and all the description for it's compatibility is about PAL, so it's kinda hard to ignore...

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
MeleeMaster500 said:
Patryc said:
MeleeMaster500 said:

Because
"Force PAL doesn't work. Works for me on a PAL Wii surcouf84. (Works on my PAL console but Force PAL gives me green screen - luccax)"
is not too clear.

Yes, I agree with you it isn't very clear but I am sure I have seen somewhere it does work both patched and unpatched; after all it is a NTSC game. Just try it!
rolleyes.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think Scarface: The world ends with you [NTSC] works on v0.3.

But it DID work on 0.1.

I get an error, cannot read the disc, or something.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
Well, since the Disaster DoC issue has been confirmed should we put it as red in the wiki instead of green?

I'm sad to hear that it locks up at level 8, I was starting to like it and now I know it'll freeze at that level so I'll stop playing it until some fix comes out, hopefully that fix being the final version of 0.3.

EDIT: anybody tried reaching level 8 in Disaster with a decrypted/patched iso?

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well according to this wiki page Captain Rainbow works. On a US system well I couldn't get it to work. The game never loaded. Also on Lego Batman when I tried to go the Batcave the game locked up and stop.

How many people on here have actually tried all the modes on these game. I hope most of these aren't just it booted up so it works.

EDX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the wiki page it says that Need For Speed: Carbon NTSC works, however I have tried both patched and unpatched versions and neither work. The patched version shows the little blurb saying the game ID but never goes any further, it doesn't even get to the precaution screens. The unpatched version doesn't even get as far as the attached one, the wii freezes up before it even shows the game ID. Both games were burned on the same type of media at the same speed. Can anyone confirm/deny this? And if so, was your iso scrubbed or not? That may have something to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ban, ban, ban