Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
small-logo.png

slices_01.jpg

Download All:

All - 0.3 MB (Includes both Green and Blue)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Full-Resolution Screenshots:

Green
Blue

M3 Plasma:

M3 Plasma is my newest completely original M3 theme. This theme started as an idea in my head, and slowly built through multiple sources of inspiration. I began working on this skin a few days after M3 Vista 2.0, so it took me around three weeks to complete. I began the skin as a dark, glassy, green theme. Later in the creation process I added both the orange accents, and the Blue version. I had a lot of fun creating the theme, I hope you like it as much as I do. Look for a Moonshell skin soon. Just a quick note, it was created, and looks best on a DS Lite, at brightness setting three.

Directions for use:
  • -Start by unpacking the .ZIP file using a decompressing program such as Winzip or Winrar.
    -Take the BACKNDS file (BACKNDSG.PLZ, or BACKNDSB.PLZ) and copy it to the "BACKING" directory of your M3 flash card.
    -Start up your M3, and go to the Setup icon, and hit A.
    -Scroll down to the "Background" option and use the right D-pad key to cycle through skins.
    -In theory, go until you find BACKNDSG.PLZ, or BACKNDSB.PLZ.
    -Hit A in that menu to apply the skin. Enjoy. You can always go back and switch the skin to whatever you want.

Questions or Comments?

Please post your question/comment in this thread, e-mail me at [email protected], or IM me at one of my IM locations.

GCTonyHawk7
yaynds.gif

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know you could like sell M3s just showing your skins. This make buying an M3 so tempting, lol.

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMG thank you so much for this! This completely solves the problem of the clunky, slow menu! I can select a game much quicker, the buttons are actually responsive! Sigh, M3, why must you have such a memory intensive default background? You're scaring people away!

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can adapt these skins for use on G6 to a certain extent if you have the individual files, I've done it with the vista make-your-own one. But you have to leave out certain buttons. Too bad the G6 media player is basically useless. They are awesome skins, though.

I still wish I could find out how to customize G6's mediaplay extend with a global.ini file. That would be great because that program can actually be really useful for multimedia. Any ini file I put on there results in mediaplay not loading.

GCTonyHawk7

OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
For the G6, you need to remove the PDA and Extend buttons in the interface, and make the other icons all 64x64. Then it works fine.

Though, the only thing keeping me from doing so is... does anyone use it? I used it once to see how the skins work, but other than that I've not needed to use it for anything. Maybe that's just me.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any use for the M3 media player? The G6 one only plays crappy format files that nobody uses. Mediaplay extend or moonshell are the programs that play what people want. This is why I wish I could customize g6's mediaplay extend with a global.ini. I was able to replace the background image and icons but everything else is a crappy purple color and the icons are in a bad arrangement and overlapping.

GCTonyHawk7

OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there any use for the M3 media player? The G6 one only plays crappy format files that nobody uses. Mediaplay extend or moonshell are the programs that play what people want. This is why I wish I could customize g6's mediaplay extend with a global.ini. I was able to replace the background image and icons but everything else is a crappy purple color and the icons are in a bad arrangement and overlapping.

Well, I suppose you are correct. Though, with the M3 you have no choice as to whether or not you use the menu. If you use the M3, you are forced to use that interface, and therefor has more of a purpose for skinning. On the G6 You need to go out of your way to get to the media menu, as of which no one really uses anyways.

As well as you, I'd love to skin the G6 Moonshell, but not sure how. Ti's a bummer.
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo