Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned it in another thread, but the Striker Pack (Gunvolt 1&2) releases August 31. Personally I think Nintendo will keep the 3DS ports limited until the 3DS lifecycle is complete, but would you like to see more 3DS games on Switch? IMO it feels like a huge upgrade just in the clarity and size of the screen, and there are several games I'd buy on Switch even though I pirated them for 3DS.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of Vita titles ported to PS4 end up looking and playing great, and while the 3DS is a bit more limited than Vita, I could see some games ending up well ported to Switch.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
A lot of Vita titles ported to PS4 end up looking and playing great, and while the 3DS is a bit more limited than Vita, I could see some games ending up well ported to Switch.
Obviously I'd take a lot of Vita ports, too. With the non-standard memcard BS I don't think I'll ever be buying a Vita, though I had considered it before that discovery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system