ayup - introductions

virusgarden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi there, im vee (he/him) and i wanna join GBAtemp because I miss old forum time of internet and I like videogames. i got minor experience in python and C#.

Most importantly i am coming becuz of my recent interest in modding nintendo devices! I modded my 2ds xl, my wii U, and thinking on modding my other 2ds xl as well. I also want to get into coding 3ds games or 3ds rom hacks but there isn't many guides for newbie noobs i can find!! i got the special 3ds unity edition, i have managed to install mod hacks for harvest moon games such as Trio of Towns: True Love Edition and Tale of Two Hearts, but i have not a clue how to make such a thing myself? i know the first step is gaining romf data from godmode9, but i dont know which programs youd open said data and write codes. id love to make skytree village gay, maybe other harvest moons?

anyways i gotta say my intro as a welcome to the community !!! so hi :)

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, :)

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our site :D

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title of this thread took me back in time. Grew up saying "ayup" and had to learn very quickly to stop using that word when we moved. Got made fun of a lot because we moved to a different region of the US that doesn't say that word.

Thanks for the memories, @virusgarden and welcome to the Temp!

Reactions: AncientBoi

virusgarden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title of this thread took me back in time. Grew up saying "ayup" and had to learn very quickly to stop using that word when we moved. Got made fun of a lot because we moved to a different region of the US that doesn't say that word.

Thanks for the memories, @virusgarden and welcome to the Temp!

awwww im glad to hear! now that ur not in gradeschool no reason to wait on reintegrating it back if u want too
thnks for the warm welcomes :)

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo