Homebrew RELEASE Awoo Installer - A No-Bullshit NSP/NSZ/XCI/XCZ Installer Based on Tinfoil

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem isn't with the DBI, but your update file or CFW.

I repeat: there are absolutely 0 problems with any working update/dlc/game files with properly configured console. Ever.
That is false. The update installed properly, TinWoo was able to install it, and my game runs completely fine. I run into no issues on CFW otherwise except this one time with DBI. Therefore, if nothing else is experiencing an issue, the problem lies with DBI.

I repeat: DBI is a free program made in someone's run free time so bugs are inevitable. There will always be a hiccup. Always. Just because the truth doesn't line up with your opinion doesn't allow you to discredit it. That is a very close-minded and dangerous way to think.

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
That is false. The update installed properly, TinWoo was able to install it, and my game runs completely fine. I run into no issues on CFW otherwise except this one time with DBI. Therefore, if nothing else is experiencing an issue, the problem lies with DBI.

I repeat: DBI is a free program made in someone's run free time so bugs are inevitable. There will always be a hiccup. Always. Just because the truth doesn't line up with your opinion doesn't allow you to discredit it. That is a very close-minded and dangerous way to think.
^This is completely false and pathetic misinformation. Have a good day.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^This is completely false and pathetic misinformation. Have a good day.
Considering that people have upvoted my post and not yours is really telling on whose the one spreading false and pathetic misinformation. I sincerely feel really bad for people who listen to you because they have to put up with such a biased mindset. You lack any evidence to counter the issues I have experienced but refuse to swallow the pill because it doesn't follow your world view. The globe doesn't revolve around you, honey.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I see. No proof. Just blah-blah-blah
No, you asked for something that you are aware is against the rules of the forum. As a developer, surely you are aware that game updates are considered warez and are not distributed on this site. If I share the update here, I'm the one that gets in trouble for breaking the rules. In addition, there is no incentive for me to lie. In fact, I'm the one posting proof to debunk claims. I published the AutoRCM thread and banning hub which given based on the number of views, likes, and engagement is supported by the community. If you think there is any untruth in those threads, feel free to give them a gander but they are only full of the truth just like the experience I described earlier.

Animage55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that DBI does not install updates and DLC sometimes. I installed Minecraft and then updated the file picked both games and updated hit install. I wish there was a way to install this sad it not been updated since 2022.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you haven't updated dbi in a long time lol. Currently on version 658.

Last edited by Animage55,
Reactions: mathew77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head