Gaming Attention Wario Ware D.I.Y. Players!! Help save the Ninsoft store microgames before the servers die!

HNKii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I've collected all of the Ninsoft microgames in the NTSC-U game
(Including Weekly games and Big Name Games)
And Parts of the Ninsort Microgames in the NTSC-J game
Surprisingly, all of the japanese, US, and PAL versions of the games shares the same numbers of Weekly games:100. Some microgames are even identical except for their languages.
The Japanese version has only 2 Big Name Game, but they still have their 33rd and 34th theme games avaliable on the servers. Each theme entry has 48 games, I still have 6 of the 33rd theme microgames and all of the 34th theme microgames Unsaved for I'm too tired to download all of them.
(there is a folder but it's empty, I'll upload some later)
Downloading them is a pain in the @$$, you have to download them ONE BY ONE!!

Not to mention that the PAL version has multiple languages(I have a Wii with SM4.3U with language set to spanish, it runs the USA version in English but the PAL version in Spanish).
However, the same Micro game of different languages are not considered the same game!
I ran the game in Spanish, downloaded 2 microgames, then re-entered the game with language set to English, and found these 2 games Still Avaliable for download! Then I had 2 games both in English and in Spanish at the same time!:P

Here's the link for download:
http://yunpan.cn/Q4ua8nAuwxtYt
(Sorry but I only have a Chinese cloud storage, please use google translate or simply click the button that is a downwards arrow)
How to use:
Copy the WA4E(Or WA4J,depending on your region) folder into the following directory of your SD card that you use with your Wii:
sd:/private/wii/title
(BE CAREFUL! IT WILL OVERWRITE YOUR ORIGINAL SAVE DATA IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE IN YOUR SD CARD)
Go to the data management of your Wii Console, choose save data, then choose Wii, delete your WWDIY showcase save data on your Wii Console(MAKESURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP IN ADVANCE!)
then copy the save data into your Wii.
Since this game doesn't have any friend code system, the Wii does NOT have to be hacked :)
If you have any questions, found games missing, please do PM me or reply here!

Reactions: GamerSince83

HNKii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Plus: I'm not sure if the DS and the Wii showcase's Ninsoft store has the same library of DLC microgames, but judging from the Max ID for the micro games, they should be the same
(Weekly games ID:G-NINT-XXXX-001)(XXXX COULD BE FROM 0001 TO 0100)
(bIG NAME GAMES ID: G-XXXX-YYYY-001)
XXXX=NAME OF AUTHOR YYYY IS THE NUMBER

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The link is down again...can anyone re-host it somewhere more stable, like MEGA or a torrent or some other hosting site?

i had this link on my computer i dont remember where i downloaded it..

it does have a great collection of mios files, i am not sure if its complete but i guess it is something

http://lol.rockmanpm.com/madeinore_wariowarediy_mio_dlc_collection.zip

be warned, i found lots of naughty material(some players draw penises vaginas boobies etc) on fan creations folders... i do think this is complete...

edit: i found a readme inside that file, there is the info on there about the website it belongs (however the website does have some boobies too)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0