MODman01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys!

Got some good news for ya.

I think I fixed 50% of all the bugs in the patch (crashes).

Now that I finished 50% of the story without any crash I wanted to share the patch with you.

So... what is it that I want, I want as many people possible to play the campaign up to 50%.

And that doesnt mean just the main storyline but also all the extra conversations in the openworld.

How to begin:

Select a new game (easy I recommend because this way you can play way faster through the missions).

What to do when you find a crash (or an other bug)?

Contact me on reddit, (please DONT put your crash report in the comment section)

What do I want from you?

A video of the whole conversation of the crash (including the crash itself)

(If you dont encounter any bugs up to 50% I want to know it too)

Thats all, if you have any questions dont be afraid to contact me on reddit.

Here is the link for the patch: mga.nz/file/nfISBKBJ#39AGKLaAZK01cB_L_RFMYK9y_3R9GQm2tYO0AoAaoZM

Put back the 'e' from mega manually. (otherwise I couldn't post the link)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important message: I think I can clearly say that the story is crash free up to 50%. Now the problems I am facing are all the extra conversations. I would like everyone to focus on them. That are the conversations out side the main story (friendship levels... that kind of stuff). Thanks for your time!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by MODman01,

Carlanga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In spanish there has been a translation that works for the story mode only and so far in my playing has been good

r3nz0k

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, do you think if is it possible to make a french patch ?

I have found interesting link about it but i can't post them :(

Deleted member 323844

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Final fixed patch is a new improved patch or the same patch from one year ago?

Reddit post was updated 5 months ago, so I guess it is the original file, but I'm a bit confused :rofl:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtapU5nI6G4 +1