Hacking Atmosphere to be estimated released in Summer 2018 for ALL firmwares.

Onibi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A better estimate would be when the expoits are released so we can all tinker with our consoles. But I guess "not" is the answer. Kinda turning the idea of a "scene" into nothing more then yet another consumer based scheme ...

Maybe they are afraid of the competition?

Definitely gonna end in a culture with a focus on copyright infringement.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A better estimate would be when the expoits are released so we can all tinker with our consoles. But I guess "not" is the answer. Kinda turning the idea of a "scene" into nothing more then yet another consumer based scheme ...

Maybe they are afraid of the competition?

Definitely gonna end in a culture with a focus on copyright infringement.
Fusee gelee is bootrom exploit. Pretty sure you can tinker with your console with that, and it's releasing in the summer as stated in OP.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I thought 5.x+ was incompatible? They found an exploit? Damn.
The bootrom exploit that was shown off sometime ago. TX probably had something similar, if not the same thing.

Onibi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fusee gelee is bootrom exploit. Pretty sure you can tinker with your console with that, and it's releasing in the summer as stated in OP.

When the product "cfw" is done. So basically when there is very little of interest to do and when you will be nearly a year behind on the reversing. Effectively people will install this as a consumer product with a consumer mentality.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the product "cfw" is done. So basically when there is very little of interest to do and when you will be nearly a year behind on the reversing. Effectively people will install this as a consumer product with a consumer mentality.
You must be new to the hacking scene, because that's how its been for many years now with the newer consoles. B9S was the exact same on 3ds.

Onibi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You must be new to the hacking scene, because that's how its been for many years now with the newer consoles. B9S was the exact same on 3ds.

So basically they are blocking anybody from tinkering / competition until they can make a name for themselves and be the glorious providers, no? Or what am I missing in this behavior?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically they are blocking anybody from tinkering / competition until they can make a name for themselves and be the glorious providers, no? Or what am I missing in this behavior?
Most people won't have use for it without a product. Those who do already have access. Join discord and prove yourself to gain access, otherwise you don't really have actual use for it and should stop complaining. Their releases are centered around the common end user (consumers). Don't like it, find the exploits yourself.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is there an estimated timeline on when the new hardware revision will actually be released? I want to pick up a spare for CFW don't have the expendable income right now.
It'll probably be a silent release and we might not notice it right away
PS. 306 people viewing

Last edited by Uumas,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)