Hacking Atmosphere Prediction!

When do you think Atmosphere will have a public release.

• Summer 2018

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • Christmas 2018

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Q1 2019

Votes: 23 22.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Honestly I don't expect atmosphere till Christmas, November the earliest and it will not have backup loader. I know you can find information on how it will release sooner than that but just like in the professional game development; delays are inevitable. Also Team Xecuter wouldn't release a product in June if they thought that atmosphere was in any way ready for public release. They wouldn't waste the money developing it if a free solution was on the Horizon. Till then it's still a waiting game.
TX would though. They know their device isn't going to last very long so they have to be first so they at least get that initial wave of purchasers looking for the quickest way to get free games. They would have released it earlier if it was ready, but it obviously wasn't so this is their plan for getting the most profit they can before it's too late.
They'll still get some purchases from people wanting an untethered solution or just people unaware of the free solutions but eventually it will go the way of the Gateway 3DS, being dead and abandoned as better homebrew solutions with true coldboot become available.

Atmosphere devs said summer, and seemed pretty sure about it, so I'm going to trust their word and say it's going to come out this summer.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

mnemonicpunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is is absolutely impossible for Atmosphere to have leaks. Because for something to be able to leak it hast to be kept secret in the first place, which Atmosphere isn't.

The current code and progress is readily available and viewable for anyone at the Atmopshere-NX github page.

xenofly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure it's coming in few weeks, maybe even days. I'm more curious about.. when we're gonna get a utility to launch "backups" (you know what i mean)? I hope someone announce would announce something like "I'm gonna make a loader for games!".

Reactions: TAUSENN

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Is is absolutely impossible for Atmosphere to have leaks. Because for something to be able to leak it hast to be kept secret in the first place, which Atmosphere isn't.

The current code and progress is readily available and viewable for anyone at the Atmopshere-NX github page.
Who said because of Atmosphere leaks? I meant leaks overall, mainly exploits.

Reactions: Centergaming

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

exactly

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

dude this thread is stupid as fuck , are you Nostredamus or What
Stupidity is in the eye of the beholder. Stupidity is also in the eye of the beer holder.

Reactions: Garlik82

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The OP seems not only to be knowledge-less but completely baseless as well. Reswitched has been up front about their release date, why do you think TX chose the same date? I've watched the progress of team reswitched first hand, with many others. They have given zero indication that they're not on schedule. Hit up their repo and look at what is already a really large and impressive codebase, then head over to their discord and watch the commit logs. These girls and guys are masters at their trade...

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a prediction: every time someone makes a useless "prediction" thread like this, I'll get pissed off.
you can either believe my prediction or not. There's nothing to be pissed about unless the thought of not having what you want when you want it pisses you off.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The OP seems not only to be knowledge-less but completely baseless as well. Reswitched has been up front about their release date, why do you think TX chose the same date? I've watched the progress of team reswitched first hand, with many others. They have given zero indication that they're not on schedule. Hit up their repo and look at what is already a really large and impressive codebase, then head over to their discord and watch the commit logs. These girls and guys are masters at their trade...
Finally someone sees the reality :D

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a prediction: every time someone makes a useless "prediction" thread like this, I'll get pissed off.

What other useful observations do you have to tell in order to contribute to the thread?
This thread isn't helping the community at all...

You'd rather see the noob "I bricked my Switch using a jig" threads? Sad.

Reactions: comput3rus3r
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw