Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

dankzegriefer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is he's been banned on discord and keeps clogging up devs emails on git .
Trust nothing without source and especially don't trust this guy. If he wanted to privately compile and run Atmosphere builds that would be okay but he keeps stirring drama.

Reactions: Dr.doom

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get here hoping for some insider info and all I get is dicks (dongs) on my screen
It's in development. It's going well, too! SciresM is currently working on LayeredFS, which will make it trivial to make ROM hacks, which is one of the better parts of a lot of scenes. There is no ETA, June 15 is probably not the date. I would love to wake up tomorrow and have Atmosphere waiting for me, but it probably isn't happening.

naamloosNL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
naamloos.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's in development. It's going well, too! SciresM is currently working on LayeredFS, which will make it trivial to make ROM hacks, which is one of the better parts of a lot of scenes. There is no ETA, June 15 is probably not the date. I would love to wake up tomorrow and have Atmosphere waiting for me, but it probably isn't happening.
Fair enough. I asked Rei on twitter for an ETA on meme menu (based bog installer) but all they did was like the tweet and move on kek

Reactions: Darth Meteos

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair enough. I asked Rei on twitter for an ETA on meme menu (based bog installer) but all they did was like the tweet and move on kek
Asking for ETAs is a great way to get roasted of the flames of the community. Just shitpost topically to pass the time and it'll come soon enough.

naamloosNL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
naamloos.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Asking for ETAs is a great way to get roasted of the flames of the community. Just shitpost topically to pass the time and it'll come soon enough.
They better release it late because I have an exam to study for, thanks.

wait- frick

edit: removed a meanie word

Reactions: Darth Meteos

rad.i.kal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

b46c39de749bfa229cf5c0975b74f297

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm releasing an emuCFW it's going to be able to bypass CDN and get your NSP's without any need for CERTS.

It will also not burn fuses but instead it will burn emuFuses on emunand and not on sysnand. You're still gonna need a thingamajig and a dongle and you send the payloads with Hibachi-NX.

Other features include offline real time saves as well as turn based saves.

Backwards compatible so you can inject virtual consoles into the homescreen touchscreen.

I'll be releasing this as soon as Atmosphere gets released(depending on the weather).

Stay tuned...

Last edited by comput3rus3r,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.