Atlus is teasing seven different Persona announcements for the series' 25th anniversary

personaaaaaaaaaa.png

This year marks the 25th anniversary of the Persona series, and it looks like Atlus is more than ready to celebrate the occasion. There will be seven Persona-related announcements made, regarding merchandise, celebration events, and most importantly, information about new games. The reveals will kick off in September of this year, and will be slowly teased and unveiled all the way until Fall 2022. Atlus is also celebrating the fact that the Persona series has just hit 15 million units sold throughout all of its games combined--a feat when compared to its parent series, Shin Megami Tensei, which sits currently at 17.4 million total sales between its entries since 1992.

In 2021, the "Persona" series exceeded the cumulative worldwide sales of 15 million units.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude and gratitude to all those who have watched over and supported us for a long time .
And in September, the "Persona" series will finally celebrate its 25th anniversary.
With gratitude to all of you, we
are preparing a lot of fun as PERSONA 25th Anniversary YEAR for about one year from September 2021 this year to autumn 2022 next year .

We will announce various Anniversaries such as 25th commemorative goods, various events, collaborations, and of course game information . Please look forward to it.

:arrow: Source

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forget Persona 6, I want Persona 3: Definitive Edition. Give me FeMC, give me more Mass Destruction remixes!

I second this. I'd love to see a "Persona 3: The Definitive Edition" that includes The Answer, FeMC, re-remixed music, alongside other QoL updates like new Personas, rebalanced bosses, redesigned mobs, a more visually varied Tartarus, etc., Most importantly, please give Koromaru a damn second/third persona.

The redesigned mobs is kind of a big thing for me, though. After fighting other SMT monsters/demons/personas as enemies in P5, I don't really want to go back to fighting the generic mobs from P3 and P4. I'd much rather fight flamboyant horse-man than floating kitchen table with a face.

Reactions: pietempgba

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
Worried about Persona 6 been influenced by the community as Persona fandom went full insanity Hopefuly they will keep doing whats makes the series good and not try to pander

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

FeMC is nothing and starts in the worst version of Persona 3 she was front an center in PQ2 and the game flop
The FeMC was actually a perfect decision. Persona 3 Portable scored an 89 on Metacritic based on reviews, and it turns out, the FeMC was a good part of it. Persona Q flopped because it sucked. It was just generally bad. Thats just straight up sexism at this point.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The FeMC was actually a perfect decision. Persona 3 Portable scored an 89 on Metacritic based on reviews, and it turns out, the FeMC was a good part of it. Persona Q flopped because it sucked. It was just generally bad. Thats just straight up sexism at this point.
people liking a bad games does not change the fact that is the worst version of P3

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ends up being Persona 5 Strikers dlc or ,as mention, Persona Q.

Isn't Sony censoring worse this gen?
Nintendo censors their own games and generally only outside Japan. Sony censors everyone's games and generally does so globally (from what I've seen). So yep, you're 100% correct.

Last edited by ChaosEternal,
Reactions: Skelletonike

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
people liking a bad games does not change the fact that is the worst version of P3
It was because of the hardware limitations of the PSP. The same reason why OoT's graphics suck today. It's not a bad game by any standard. It's better than some Mario Party's even. I would sacrifice graphics for portability any day. You have an unpopular opinion.

Reactions: CrossOut

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь