Asylum seeker who ran over girl is allowed to stay

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
How can he have a right to life when he broke the law by driving when he was banned, while also running over a girl in that car? Where was her right to life when he was reckless with his? I swear, the good people of this planet not only have to deal with the bad people, but also the idiots who find loopholes that help the criminals.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ofcourse, it's been said, but this is the epitome of retarded law.
Makes you sick. I'm not racist but I don't agree that people like this are allowed to remain in this country. I'd gladly without hesitation spend a nice 4 months in prison to be the person that brought this guy to justice.

There'll be people in prison there, that are spending twice as long for something trivial like robbery and he's killed someone.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can't deport people because of crime. If so, most countries would lose more than thousands of it's citizens.
rolleyes.gif

However, sad story, dumb guy, but life's going on. No need to keep tracking the past.
closedeyes.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zerrix said:
You can't deport people because of crime. If so, most countries would lose more than thousands of it's citizens.
rolleyes.gif

However, sad story, dumb guy, but life's going on. No need to keep tracking the past.
closedeyes.gif

He's already a "Failed asylum seeker" therefore implying he was already living here illegally.
EDIT: Judge is either biased or drunk
QUOTELawyers for the Border Agency asked for Ibrahim to be deported on the grounds that the judge who originally allowed him leave to remain on the basis of his right to a family life did so incorrectly. Although he now has two children, there was little evidence he was living at the same address and so could not claim a right to family life, it was argued.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
rolleyes.gif

closedeyes.gif
It's called extradition.

And in the US at least, there is no statute of limitations for murder.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I agree the bloke should have been deported or at the very least been handed a very stiff jail sentence. The sentence he was given was pathetic. I've seen people go down for longer for alot less serious crimes. Personally I believe that any asylum seeker who comes here and then commits a string of crimes should be considered a Persona Non-Gratis in the UK. I really hate the right-wingers calls of "One rule for us, one rule for them" but in this case I'll have to agree. If that was any regular UK citizen they would have been banged up and doing bird for several years.

And for those worried about coming off as racist don't be. Don't be fooled by PC bullies claiming anyone who wants him deported must be racist. You're not saying he should be deported because of his skin colour, nationality, ethnic origin or anything like that. You're saying he should be deported because of his criminality.

Pliskron said:
Asylum seeker or not Brits shouldn't let any more Muslims in their country. Wasn't there just a poll were 30% of Muslim university students said it was ok to kill for religious reasons.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/the-lay-...t/2010/dec/22/1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P