Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I went out and bought myself a PSP Go today, and I softmodded it to 6.20 PRO-B5 with the Permanent Patch. So my problem now is that there's no sound in any of my games. Tried what I could, didn't work, and googled and found nothing.

Still have sound in the XMB though, and on the initial save chekcing screen for KH:BBS (When hitting OK and YES/NO but not in the menu). Using Sony NP9660 Iso Mode, but there wan't any sound in the Inferno mode either. I tried KH:BBS, MGS:PW, and FFDD012.

So I'm asking for help, if that isn't obvious.

EDIT: Fixed the CWCheat thing myself, had to replace the prx.

DOUBLE EDIT: Okay, sound was fixed by disabling the Macrofire plugin, so my next question is where can I find a GO/6.20 PRO-B5 compatible one? Also, is there a way to delete/lock this?

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Lol @ self help.
smile.gif
glad to know that you decided to post first and try and find the solution later. ;P

Macrofire hasn't been updated yet to support Pro-B5 as far as I know.

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Arithmatics said:
Lol @ self help.
smile.gif
glad to know that you decided to post first and try and find the solution later. ;P

Macrofire hasn't been updated yet to support Pro-B5 as far as I know.
I tried what I thought would work, didn't figure the plugins were the problem because of that setting in the Recovery Menu.

So I learned my lesson for now. I'll forget it later though.

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
DSdonkey77 said:
Wait, how did u get cwcheat to work, I can't figure it out :S
I downloaded "CWCheat 0.2.3 for 6.20 TN" by Takka and replaced the prx I had with the one in the rar, which was the only file in the rar (in a folder), at least from where I downloaded it from. Worked fine after that, just search for it on google.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hes right always write in the game text with efo....also a word of advice...you are using a fairly new LCFW i too have a go and am using 6.35 pro b5.....my go runs psx games fine and some emulators ....and only use CXMB for themes....if you want no issues stay away from plugins ....for now they say most work but i have found some issues when running a combo of diff ones.......if you want a tripped out custom badass psp get a older 2000 of 1000.. the go is lucky to have coldbirds amazing LCFW to begin with....so keep it simple and youll be happy...good luck :}

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for derailing topic a bit. I too am a new owner of a PSP Go, it has 6.35 PRO-B 5 on it installed. I was trying to connect to the PSN Store ( I know it's not probably online yet) via Media GO on my PC, and the program automatically started to download a PSP software update when it detected my PSP Go.
Of course I did not allow it to install anything on my PSP GO, but still I wish to know if there is any way to cheat the Media Go into thinking that I have the newest system software on my PSP?
I have a PSN Lover plugin enabled, but it does not seem to do its job... I am especially curious if any of these PSN cheats works on PSP Go with CFW 6.35 PRO-B.

JamesCID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
AC/DS said:
Sorry for derailing topic a bit. I too am a new owner of a PSP Go, it has 6.35 PRO-B 5 on it installed. I was trying to connect to the PSN Store ( I know it's not probably online yet) via Media GO on my PC, and the program automatically started to download a PSP software update when it detected my PSP Go.
Of course I did not allow it to install anything on my PSP GO, but still I wish to know if there is any way to cheat the Media Go into thinking that I have the newest system software on my PSP?
I have a PSN Lover plugin enabled, but it does not seem to do its job... I am especially curious if any of these PSN cheats works on PSP Go with CFW 6.35 PRO-B.

You need to fool MediaGo by making it think you have a newer firmware than the official one, said bypass can be done with the help of version.txt

Check this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.