Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's already happened in an alternate universe, the cause was toxic water pollution caused by a leak of deadly poison into the oceans.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
~Domination

Yes, but we will never the end of world, because it will happen when we are long dead and humans will find another habitable planet or start terraform projects on other planets millenniums before the end of the world and settle there to avoid the destruction of humanity.

~Soulfire

There are no set answers on why we live, I suggest you just live life the way you want to live it to create and shape an answer on why you live. Your question is similar to "What's the meaning of life?"

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
~alidsi

It's the maximum number of dreams, desires, and goals an average person can usually accomplish until they die. Think of 42 things you want to do in life and make sure you complete them before death, but make sure you have a balance of simple and complex goals otherwise you will finish them all too soon and get bored or never be able to finish any at all.

~Mucus

Curious people want some questions answered no matter how ridiculous they might seem and there isn't a band with the name Noobsticks in here.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like Singapore especially for the variety of cultural influences in the food not to mention being a clean and safe place. It's only a walk away for a specific food from a specific culture and even some of the native food is good but places can be hard to find. If you recommend anyone to travel to Singapore make sure you tell them to get a guide who's a native to the region, it's a big help.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is our purpose in life? What drives us to be who we are? Do we wear a mask to hide ourselves behind it? Do you have one of these "masks" in which your true intentions can be hidden?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
An individuals purpose in life is how they want to live it. An individual can be driven by anything including the basic animal desires (such as sex and violence), some people are so carefree that they are driven by little or nothing at all. Most people have a mask to hide your true intentions because most have darkness in their hearts and even the pure of heart have masks sometimes to keep themselves from being persecuted, exploited, or corrupted by evil either that or the pure heart is the mask to hide the evil inside them. I have one to mask the very few dark desires I have.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
In three space dimensions and time, given an initial velocity field, does there exist a vector velocity and a scalar pressure field, which are both smooth and globally defined, that solve the Navier–Stokes equations?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm an Electronics Major who didn't have to take Physics because I had 6 hours of Science even before entering college full time (Biology and Geology). I'll answer the question anyway.

No is the answer though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh oh oh, oh hello Progressive insurance, talk dirty to me would you, till I finish