Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
bootselect(?)
arm9select

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

arm9select
@dark_samus3 now we can use the safea9lhinstaller to update! if we already installed a9lh we don't need otp.bin (i think) and we can update stage1, stage2, firm0, firm1 can you tell me wich of those are console-specific? i would like to update to the: "if no sd, then power off" build. but i don't have stage1

Reactions: RednaxelaNnamtra

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country
Why does homebrew launcher via oothax 10.6 still work after I updated sysnand to 10.7? Thought hbl payloads depended on firmware? Or is it just the 10.6 payload that happens to work with 10.7?

D

Deleted User

There should be an option to shutdown or restart (to do another cart) when it finishes dumping a cart.
I would be nice that if we can reboot or shutdown before dumping. Cause sometimes people (include me) can accidentally choose uncart when boot and have to hold the power button.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does somebody know to which memory address the firm or the arm9loader is written at boot, because the current location for the arm11 function(Bootctr9) test value is not being cleared at boot, so if it crashes it will think the arm11 function is already running.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is possible Block this in next system update???
I mean, when 10.8 came out, will become useless? We cant update, so we cant go online too

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is possible Block this in next system update???
I mean, when 10.8 came out, will become useless? We cant update, so we cant go online too

Wait until people can confirm that 10.8 or any other firmware is safe for updating. Plus, A9LH is permanent unless Nintendo make their own ARM9 exploit to remove it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1