Hacking Are there currently any cheat devices or save editors avaliable?

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody else remember that break through that a third-party made of creating fake GTS server(s) and allowing you to generate any pokemon you could imagine, because I do and I think it mite be one of the only ways to cheat in X & Y at the time of there release/near future

You can get android apps that let you send whatever pokemon you want to your game through the gts. It lets you select moves, personality, held items, where you met them, all that jazz.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pokecreator.builder&hl=en

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's probably best if you buy it immediately at launch. No one can do anything with 3DS roms and even if someone manages to break the encryption in a month (a thing that hasn't even been done in several years) they will still have to figure out all the mechanics in the game before they can do anything. All Pokemon games since Diamond/Pearl were romhacks of the previous games so all they had to do was tweak a couple numbers or memory locations and they could do whatever they wanted. XY is an entirely rewritten code base that is probably written with all the other methods of cheating in mind. None of the current tools will be able to work on XY, not even fake GTS.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheats are typically made when people fiddle with the memory (save based cheats by far being the lesser of the cheating methods), if the gateway people have managed to hoodwink the kernel level checks into ignoring their region and version checks they likely have something resembling high level access. If they can fiddle those bits then chances are they can fiddle others and thus there is a chance for cheats.

I agree saves might be a different matter but that does not mean anything about cheats.
If I remember correctly, neimod made his lego star ways say he had like 10000000 bricks or something. (his flicker is private now)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Seriously, guys, cut it. I know there's some of you who don't like cheaters (I don't either, actually), but flaming won't help the matter.

There's no cheating method at the moment, so don't get your panties in a twist. You don't like the thread? Don't reply. Thanks.

Reactions: Syphurith

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=12&pp=8AUB