Question Are sites like this one dying to reddit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You accused the comment of being a trolling comment when it was pretty tame, maybe not entirely serious, and thus we had the bubble comment as I usually find people so oversensitive kind of need that.

I had seen the ask me anything stuff some time back and also saw some people defer to it instead of having a proboards forum or something if they decided youtube comments were not where it was at. Had a quick look and it did not seem to be the sole residence of (m)any experts that made it their internet home like has happened to a lot of computer stuff with spiceworks. With all that I thought it was just another simple service that can be ignored like most of them (granted I will ignore everything given half the chance -- wait long enough and everything is a fad), and for the most part still do. I find it useful enough if I am finding info on people I guess but about the same as any forum really.

I guess I would be inclined to humour someone a bit more than I was when I was told I was crazy for not being on myspace or then facebook, but not by a lot.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Well sites like reddit trend to only show relevant discussions and hide help me/irrelevant/spam posts making it cleaner unlike the mess we call the 3ds/wii u section .
It can't replace boards but it is certainly cleaner and more reliable if you just want to keep up with the scene.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2018-4-22_19-54-21.png

upload_2018-4-22_19-54-38.png

Thank you, I've been waiting a year and a half for such an insightful comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4