Gaming AR Card Archive

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes they are in size similar to magic/pokemon cards - rather than the US/JP Yugioh like sized ones
i see. the US cards aren't really yugioh sized. they are much smaller. i wish i could buy some card sleeves that fit these cards

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Panini are finally selling the cards in the UK, I picked up my starter pack of three packs and a binder for £5.99 in my local shop. :D

gallery_125264_224_1024777.jpg

The binder holds 414 cards, which is enough to hold a whole collection and a few spares.
The inside of the binder also has a checklist of cards. They're sorted in rarities of Base, Silver, Gold and Diamond. It does however only count up to 404 cards, the others are not mentioned.

gallery_125264_224_1532885.jpg

My three starter packs had three silver rares, Kraken Arm, Hewdraw Club and Mimicutie. :)

Reactions: 1 person

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats a pretty sweet collectors book right there o.o But I refuse to get back into collecting cards... lord knows how much money I could have put towards a car instead of building up a yu-gi-oh deck of epic proportions...

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not really planning to buy many at all, maybe a pack now and then if the mood strikes me, if.

I mainly wanted the binder because I had already acquired quite a few cards, one pack from the game, one from Official Nintendo Magazine, two from Club Nintendo, one from MATCH magazine, and a 24 card pre-order pack my brother surprised me with.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now this is interesting...
I pulled a Silver Rare Fighter card out of an EU pack today. But I already had a Fighter card from a previous pack. I don't remember which one though, was it start, promo pack 1/2, club nintendo, pre-order pack, I dunno.

But that Fighter card I already had is not a Silver Rare, but is still European.

gallery_125264_224_39748.jpg

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='elisherer']

Is this the missing card?
They will be given out at Nintendo GameFront in Japan.

002.jpg

It's based off one of those parade glowing sculpture things (I dont know how to describe it really), there was one made for Kid Icarus.

Spider123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a scan of that checklist in the binder? I won a bunch of packs at a gameplay session and need a way to keep track.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?