Homebrew Application to play movies from USB?

geckoquiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
aceplayer97 said:
Are there any hombrew applications for the Wii that are able to play movies files from a USB?

i use both
smile.gif

DVS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me I use mplayer ce and put the dvd's as an iso file with a mds file. Each iso movie has a mds file on my hard drive. I then configure mplayer to search mds files only and edit mplayer to display Open,File, then directly to the mds file list. That mds file displays the (movie name.mds). So I have over 70 dvds on the Wii and it's so easy to chose a dvd from a single mds file list. For example Toy Story will show as Toy Story.mds among the other (movie).mds files. So much easier than choosing which vob file, etc. I hope that was clear.

geckoquiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
linuxares said:
ab121b

giantpune said:
if it is asking for a pass that is just a number, it is looking for the one you use in the wii settings. if you cant remember, just go to the wii settings and it will let you answer a security question and tell you the PIN.

QUOTE(Kuragari Ryo @ Dec 31 2009, 01:18 AM)
Can Media Player CE play .MKV files?
I can't get Geexbox to work anymore suddenly.

nah... wii is not for hd stuff... the hardware simply cannot handle mkvs and other hd format such as m2ts... get an xtreamer for that or something similar like pch...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?