Hacking App like rainway being developed for switch (video)

mustafag32g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The user Aeronripper M did a Web server (WinServer 2012 R2 with IIS , remote SRVR role etc.) with port 8081 , using the HTML5 vulnerability of the nintendo switch browser you are able to connect to the server and run whatever application of windows , this works like a RDP.

Check out his other videos :-)

Very interesting indeed

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
He never said it wasn't. He said it is an app LIKE Rainway.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
but what's the point if Rainway does the same, but better?

Reactions: Seliph

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyway I think rainway is for switch but they need to be aproved by Nintendo first so if not, we got this

D

Deleted-394630

anyway I think Rainway is for switch but they need to be approved by Nintendo first so if not, we got this
I'm pretty sure Rainway was coming to switch browser-only from the start. It would be awesome to have an actual app, but the Nintendo Ninjas can't have people using PCMasterRace hardware with compatibility to the Switch! That just wouldn't be Nintendoey™ enough.

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure Rainway was coming to switch browser-only from the start. It would be awesome to have an actual app, but the Nintendo Ninjas can't have people using PCMasterRace hardware with compatibility to the Switch! That just wouldn't be Nintendoey™ enough.

yeah from the start, but hopefully we have an rainway app on switch :D

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Rainway doesn't do much more. Maybe different service and a self written protocol.. but nothing special.
THIS shows that the only "special" part of rainway would be the native support on the switch without any "hacking" to get something run.

Need Proof? Poorly optimized:
https://twitter.com/Andrewmd5/status/880752196878520320 - Batman

i don't say rainway is bad, its just nothing special or "witch craft". It actually just steam home-sharing remade without steam..

Reactions: Tumoche

AeonRipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello Guys! I will share a tutorial for stream from your PC to the nintendo switch on the next days , Right now I don't have enough time for continue developing or modifiying this app but you will be able to stream any App or game form your PC to NS. I hope some one can finish the scripts for the full button map on HTML5 while we wait for Rainway.

:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also Twilight Princess looks better than Zelda Majoras :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2