• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
changed the name to my name, yet when i look at the card, I get ??? characters where there should not be.
save and quit then reload the save. That fixes it 99% of the time (unless of course you're using special characters in the name that the game doesn't recognize). also make sure you imported the guild card ID too.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since the 100% award is out... i have a question... will it be a full big and small crown monster log out too??
use my 100% save or just hex edit your save. It's really not hard. here's the data for all gold crown large (except Jho, which is silver) and all small crown (set these values after exporting the save slot with the Character Exporter in the OP, then import the edited save slot back into your save):
sizes.GIF

Note: only edit the values in red

x3YukiLuix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
use my 100% save or just hex edit your save. It's really not hard. here's the data for all gold crown large (except Jho, which is silver) and all small crown (set these values after exporting the save slot with the Character Exporter in the OP, then import the edited save slot back into your save):
View attachment 63952
Note: only edit the values in red

i dont know how to hex edit the save... can u teach me?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know how to hex edit the save... can u teach me?
1.) get a hex viewer/editor (I use Hex Editor Neo)
2.)export your save (and character slot as I explained above)
3.)open the exported character data in the hex viewer/editor
4.)find the row that looks exactly like what I have there and make the values I have highlighted look exactly like what I posted above
5.)save and import the edited data back to your save, then import the edited save back to your game

if that's not clear enough, experiment. I'm neither willing nor able to spoon-feed. this is soemthing you have to learn via trial and error (and if you keep backups, its very hard to permanently screw up your save as you can always just use one of the backups to go back if something is wrong, so dont worry)

bournejason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Went through and made some semi-perfect bow sets that were great in MY opinion, for rapid, status, element/pierce, and heavy (Forgot spread, but it's hard to find good armor for it and I don't think it's used much) ; also included the one you linked in a picture @bournejason (which can be swapped to any element easily). Hopefully these will be of use to you!
many thanks!
For good spread bows, seems shagaru is a nice one. And I just beat Ukanlos yesterday, its bow has spread lv5 which I guess is also a nice ice bow.
Yeah, but as you said, rapid bows are still better than spread, maybe

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

From what I've been told, Teo bow is literally the best bow for everything (bar against Brachy/Teostra bc insane blast resist. It out-damages literally every element bow unless you're getting perfectly placed pierce shots down the body every time). For late-game bow you're apparently best off with a teo bow set and then a good poison/water/ice (pick one) bow for teo/brachy
yeah, it is clearly true, so few ppl are using other bows, that's why I want to find some different nice bow sets to start my bow career, you know, the key point is to learn to use bow, but not only using the OP teo bow. I'm afraid once I'm used to teo bow I won't be a good bower with any other bows, XD

Last edited by bournejason,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edit zenny but it doesbt show up, stays the same anybody know ?
actually load the save then check. the display before loading will show the old value regardless of edits. Also make sure you remember to import the edited save - it sounds obvious, but it actually gets a lot of people.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, it is clearly true, so few ppl are using other bows, that's why I want to find some different nice bow sets to start my bow career, you know, the key point is to learn to use bow, but not only using the OP teo bow. I'm afraid once I'm used to teo bow I won't be a good bower with any other bows, XD

I've honestly been using nothing but the Garuga for its outstanding poison damage; And for those not weak to poison like most elder dragons, Heavy has been my go-to bow. I'm sure I'm probably hunting WRONG, but Teostra bow just doesn't fit me as I feel like I'm lacking damage. I'll update my pack of bow sets again with more, and more organized sets soon (Having trouble with Mosgharl Radicles S that for some reason, don't want to equip on either gender when they're level 8?).

capricat

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I'm just new here but been playing MH since Freedom. Can you guys give me a link so that I can start putting homebrew or what do you guys call it?

My New 3DS XL has no custom firmware or whatsoever so I'd like to ask if you can just put a link where I can follow it and use this MH editor.

Thanks so much

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm just new here but been playing MH since Freedom. Can you guys give me a link so that I can start putting homebrew or what do you guys call it?

My New 3DS XL has no custom firmware or whatsoever so I'd like to ask if you can just put a link where I can follow it and use this MH editor.

Thanks so much

Before anyone says what I'd usually say to this; I give up, here's the links: Easiest, Safest Guide to Downgrade into Custom Firmware && The Giant GBATemp Homebrew Topic. Have fun.

Reactions: capricat

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I accidently deleted my save and I'm really hoping if anyone can give me a completed game save.
You're in luck. I already uploaded one. Read the first post (namely under "useful stuff") to find it. You'll need to import a name and guild card ID, but those can even be taken from a brand new save

Raul ortiz jr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In game doesnt show edited either
actually load the save then check. the display before loading will show the old value regardless of edits. Also make sure you remember to import the edited save - it sounds obvious, but it actually gets a lot of people.

Whats the max zenny? I put 140000 so maybe thats why

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In game doesnt show edited either

Whats the max zenny? I put 140000 so maybe thats why
that's well within the the allowed amount. In all likelihood, you accidentally exported your save again instead of importing the edited save. Just try again

ZonEnder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any updates for accessing home brew on the new update? Its now forcing me to update to even play online now, Im assuming menuhax wont work if I update?

Mr. Bubbles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
save and quit then reload the save. That fixes it 99% of the time (unless of course you're using special characters in the name that the game doesn't recognize). also make sure you imported the guild card ID too.

By "reload" you mean, delete the save, create a new character with the same name, export, copy its Guild ID, import the the backup i have, change its Guild ID to match the one recently created? I just want to make sure I understand what you mean

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By "reload" you mean, delete the save, create a new character with the same name, export, copy its Guild ID, import the the backup i have, change its Guild ID to match the one recently created? I just want to make sure I understand what you mean
no. I mean save, exit the game, bring it back up, load the save again.

using the guild card ID from a new save will work fine, but isn't needed if you already changed it so it's not "0000000000000000".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9