Hacking Official AocPatcher

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to figured out how to play SSB with all DLCs without AOCPatcher or CFW. I have one legit DLC (Mewtwo). It means that I have a legit ticket, right? I tried to copy all DLC content into DLC folder on WiiU using FTPiiU but it didn't worked. Only shows Mewtwo

Any tips about how to do that? Am I missing something?

Using AOC Patcher works great but since I have a legit ticket maybe there's other way to play without AOCPacher

EDIT:

NVM, I installed the full DLC pack with WiiU USB Helper and shows all fighters in CFW. Then I just put my legit ticket in WiiU memory and continue to shows Mewtwo. It's a ticket issue, it seems to play without CFW needs a ticket that shows all fighters.

Just for curiosity @Yardape8000 , how does AOC Patcher works?

Last edited by raphamotta,

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to figured out how to play SSB with all DLCs without AOCPatcher or CFW. I have one legit DLC (Mewtwo). It means that I have a legit ticket, right? I tried to copy all DLC content into DLC folder on WiiU using FTPiiU but it didn't worked. Only shows Mewtwo

Any tips about how to do that? Am I missing something?

Using AOC Patcher works great but since I have a legit ticket maybe there's other way to play without AOCPacher

EDIT:

NVM, I installed the full DLC pack with WiiU USB Helper and shows all fighters in CFW. Then I just put my legit ticket in WiiU memory and continue to shows Mewtwo. It's a ticket issue, it seems to play without CFW needs a ticket that shows all fighters.

Just for curiosity @Yardape8000 , how does AOC Patcher works?
It tricks the game into reading the DLC data from the sd card rather than nand/usb

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: NVM, I installed the full DLC pack with WiiU USB Helper and shows all fighters in CFW. Then I just put my legit ticket in WiiU memory and continue to shows Mewtwo. It's a ticket issue, it seems to play without CFW needs a ticket that shows all fighters.
Right. After you install with the fake ticket, you just have to reorder the tickets to make sure that your legit ticket comes before the fake one in the ticket bucket file.

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
Right. After you install with the fake ticket, you just have to reorder the tickets to make sure that your legit ticket comes before the fake one in the ticket bucket file.
I had no success doing this... It only shows mewtwo with my legit ticket, even with all content installed. I can't figured out what I'm doing wrong

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had no success doing this... It only shows mewtwo with my legit ticket, even with all content installed. I can't figured out what I'm doing wrong
You can't just replace the 00000012.tik (if USA) file with your legit ticket. It needs to be the your existing 00000012.tik with the legit ticket coming before the fake one. Both tickets have to be in the tik file. (Hex editing required) There may have been other titles in that file as well, so if you've already replaced the file, check your tik2sd backups.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is BOTWs DLC time locked?

I noticed its up on that iso site (1.3mb) and on the usual USB helper tools etc, but I haven't updated to v33 yet and wasn't sure it would do anything anyway.

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't just replace the 00000012.tik (if USA) file with your legit ticket. It needs to be the your existing 00000012.tik with the legit ticket coming before the fake one. Both tickets have to be in the tik file. (Hex editing required) There may have been other titles in that file as well, so if you've already replaced the file, check your tik2sd backups.
Yes, yes! It worked! Now I can play SSB without CFW! Thanks!! I gonna make a tutorial to help others!

Dr.Aardvark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, does this work with any game or only the 4 listed?
Unless i'm doing something wrong then I think it might be the latter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)