Hacking Ao no Kiseki PPSSPP HD Texture Pack

ArcEnCiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Ao PPSSPP Texture Pack Update:

Did most of Wazy's combat textures (Only ones missing are 'getting hit' and 'death' animation)
Ellie and Tio's 3rd S-craft
And other very minor stuff not worth mentioning

To apply: "NPJH50473" folder must be inserted in PPSSPP's "TEXTURES" folder, and then inside PPSSPP emulator "Replace Textures" must be enabled in Tools > Developer Tools.
Finally for it to look best in Graphics settings Rendering Resolution should be 2x or higher and Texture Filtering and Screen Scaling Filter should be both set to Linear.

Download Link

Last edited by ArcEnCiel,
Reactions: riesyukira

ArcEnCiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Ao PPSSPP Texture Pack Update:

Did a lot of Noel's textures (Casting, 2nd S-Craft and Fainting animations in combat not done)
Did Randy's casting animations
Light work on Horror Coaster's Monster sprites.
And some other light work on sprites not worth mentioning right now.

Installation and setup instructions are same as in previous post. However, if one has a previous texture pack installed, I advise this time to delete all the folders and files inside "NPJH50473" folder and placing ones inside this download in there.

Download Link

ArcEnCiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Hello, so as most of you that may have followed this might've gathered I have effectively stopped working on this texture pack. Volume of work necessary to complete this and upcoming releases of Zero and Ao in English killed practically all drive to continue working on this.

As I checked the thread I noticed Zero link went dead. I must've deleted it at some point. So I will post a new download link that has both Zero and Ao Texture packs within it. Do note that I put way less focus into Zero so it will be in less robust state than Ao.

Since the last post from almost 2 years ago I have done some additional work on Ao but I no longer exactly recall what was being worked on (Probably further Wazy Sprites)

Download Link

I might at some point return to this and tinker with it further, but don't count on it at all. Also if anyone's interested in reposting this elsewhere or working further on this I personally don't mind and they can do whatever they want with it, however it would probably be prudent to ask others that were involved in this project since I did use Nautilus's work as a base when I started working on this.

Cheers

nobletaran1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome back and I love your work. Please dont give up.we also need tectires for nayuta no kiseki. I look foward to more ao updates

nobletaran1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do
Hello, so as most of you that may have followed this might've gathered I have effectively stopped working on this texture pack. Volume of work necessary to complete this and upcoming releases of Zero and Ao in English killed practically all drive to continue working on this.

As I checked the thread I noticed Zero link went dead. I must've deleted it at some point. So I will post a new download link that has both Zero and Ao Texture packs within it. Do note that I put way less focus into Zero so it will be in less robust state than Ao.

Since the last post from almost 2 years ago I have done some additional work on Ao but I no longer exactly recall what was being worked on (Probably further Wazy Sprites)

Download Link

I might at some point return to this and tinker with it further, but don't count on it at all. Also if anyone's interested in reposting this elsewhere or working further on this I personally don't mind and they can do whatever they want with it, however it would probably be prudent to ask others that were involved in this project since I did use Nautilus's work as a base when I started working on this.

Cheers
u hve updates to training manual textures taht are in Japanese as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo