Anyone want to do a podcast?

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
That's cool, but the gbatemp podcast is soo... good.
Good luck boys
biggrin.gif

harrypmgaga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol I know...hence the opening.

Anyway thanks for the luck and we hope that our future episodes are better.
wink.gif

Thanks,

Adrian.

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My Mic. is working now. Maybe I'll sign up to do it
biggrin.gif
. (note my voice sounds like a 12-year-old's like TinyMonkeyT's but boyish :wtf:)

EDIT: ok, sorry, In the time zone I am at (pacific standard time) It's at midnight. so yeah...

Enix-zae

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.drunkduck.com
XP
Country
pizzaroo1 said:
biggrin.gif
. (note my voice sounds like a 12-year-old's like TinyMonkeyT's but boyish :wtf:)

EDIT: ok, sorry, In the time zone I am at (pacific standard time) It's at midnight. so yeah...
that was just for the last episode, we CAN do it earlier, to a more appropriate time for you.

Crass said:
You should make a podcast where you guys talk to each other via the DS microphones, otherwise this is pure fail.
no, if we did that THEN it would be pure fail. Seriously, how would you be able to stand that!?

QUOTE(uberpubert69 @ Sep 15 2008, 10:05 AM)
hey everyone this guys a phony! a big phony! (crass) your a phony!!!!!
dry.gif
I second that notion.

EDIT// Wait, has anyone actually listened to episode zero?

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pizzaroo1 said:
biggrin.gif

Then it sounds "girlish". Also I've never heard your voice so that's not a flame.

Listening now, 15 minutes in, and it's just terrible.
I swear somebody called themselves "Hadrian", it sounds like a 29 year old talking for a 12 year old from Australia, you're constantly interrupting each other.
Was annoying hearing the.. smaller person talk about not wanting to say things because of the ages of listeners...

I'm going to stop listening now. I'll come back when it's a more developed project.

Enix-zae

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.drunkduck.com
XP
Country
Gore said:
pizzaroo1 said:
biggrin.gif

Then it sounds "girlish". Also I've never heard your voice so that's not a flame.

Listening now, 15 minutes in, and it's just terrible.
I swear somebody called themselves "Hadrian", it sounds like a 29 year old talking for a 12 year old from Australia, you're constantly interrupting each other.
Was annoying hearing the.. smaller person talk about not wanting to say things because of the ages of listeners...

I'm going to stop listening now. I'll come back when it's a more developed project.
yeah, i agree it was terrible, but it WAS an episode zero. I commend you for even getting that far. It was incredibly disorganised, hence the interupting. For the next episode, i hope to have it planned out much better, so LESS interupting, higher production values and a much more focused aim.

If you listen to the next one, and tell me if you believe it has improved or not, i would be very grateful.

harrypmgaga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Firstly, my name is "Adrian" not "Hadrian".

Secondly, I know it sucked, and well done for getting 15 minutes into it.

Thirdly, um....it was all... um.....Enix's fault.....so...yea..bash him LOL
Jks, Jks.

Seriously though, That was Episode ZERO, and we will be organising it a lot more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1