GCN Anyone know where to get this crap?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,953
  • Replies 24
D

Deleted User

OP
I suggest buying the Mayflash adapter instead. It has a PC mode so it works more seamlessly with PC without requiring workarounds, and works just the same on Wii U/Switch, and it costs $20. But this shouldn't be in the GameCube section I think, since it's related to using GC peripherals on another console, not sure though.
You might be able to get a used GC controller for 20 bucks I guess. If the stick is worn out you can replace it (probably cheaply) which shouldn't be too difficult, and if you're worried about grease and germs from the last owner, give it a good wipe with rubbing alcohol.
thanks

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nostalgia purposes. the new one just has a circle cut in 4 un-equal parts while the other one makes mention of a legendary console. also the new one starts to slip in your hands when they get sweat while the old one doesn't. both have rumble but the old one rules

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

seriouslt? then ill buy that one right now!

forgot i am in mexico, i can't access usa site

1. The Gamecube was not a 'legendary console'. It was a huge failure, by far the worst console of it's generation. The PS2 had a library that will never be beat. The original Xbox was a forward-looking console, with Xbox Live and Halo and Splinter Cell and the like - just hugely faster than the PS2 and more of the generation that was to come rather than the generation it was actually of. The Gamecube had Super Mario Sunshine. And a couple of good games, but that does not make something legendary.

2. The Smash controller does not 'slip in your hands' in any way that the original controller did not. They are the same controller with a different logo.

The Mayflash adapter is horrid. Far, far, FAR worse than the official one. Input lag, dropped inputs, it's gross.

D

Deleted User

OP
1. The Gamecube was not a 'legendary console'. It was a huge failure, by far the worst console of it's generation. The PS2 had a library that will never be beat. The original Xbox was a forward-looking console, with Xbox Live and Halo and Splinter Cell and the like - just hugely faster than the PS2 and more of the generation that was to come rather than the generation it was actually of. The Gamecube had Super Mario Sunshine. And a couple of good games, but that does not make something legendary.

2. The Smash controller does not 'slip in your hands' in any way that the original controller did not. They are the same controller with a different logo.

The Mayflash adapter is horrid. Far, far, FAR worse than the official one. Input lag, dropped inputs, it's gross.

i understand why you got suspended

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But he's not lying about the mayflash dropping inputs on ultimate.

Not just the mayflash but my buddy has another 3rd party adapter and it shits out randomly too.

Last edited by Tomobobo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc