Gaming Any good US online shops for 3DS and games to ship them to EU?

MaToVy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I live in Europe (spec. Poland) and I would like to preorder a 3DS (and later games) from US. I know about the region lock, and that once I buy an US 3DS I will need to buy all my games also from US, therefore I'm looking for some good online shop, which would be able to ship them to my country and would have all the latest games when they come out. Thank you in advance.

Solution
I used to import from dvdboxoffice.com, a canadian site that had a distribution centre in europe (sweden if not mistaken, never had any costums) and had free shipping, but it seems to be taken down now.

I reckon you want to import because insane high european prices, so I know you didn't ask for these, but some european sites that have decent prices with free shipping are: cdwow.com and play.com

Some other sites who (often) have US games etc play-asia.com (no free shipping) 7daysget.com (free shipping, no experience with them) ... both from asia though.

Hope those helped. Prices in Europe are insanely high.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used to import from dvdboxoffice.com, a canadian site that had a distribution centre in europe (sweden if not mistaken, never had any costums) and had free shipping, but it seems to be taken down now.

I reckon you want to import because insane high european prices, so I know you didn't ask for these, but some european sites that have decent prices with free shipping are: cdwow.com and play.com

Some other sites who (often) have US games etc play-asia.com (no free shipping) 7daysget.com (free shipping, no experience with them) ... both from asia though.

Hope those helped. Prices in Europe are insanely high.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs