Hacking Any exploits for a new 2ds XL without brick?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like it says here brah
You have NTRboot for any console any firmware, theres no chance of bricking it. The only way you would even is if you done something very much away from what the guide says.
You have seedminer as a way to get B9S which is foolproof aswell.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Exploits never bricked, but if you mean CFW entrypoints, all of them, bricking is next to impossible nowadays and never really was an issue in the past unless you did something INCREDIBLY stupid:P Also, almost all bricks are recoverable anyway at this point, so no need to worry. Check 3ds.guide for CFW.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Exploits never bricked, but if you mean CFW entrypoints, all of them, bricking is next to impossible nowadays and never really was an issue in the past unless you did something INCREDIBLY stupid:P Also, almost all bricks are recoverable anyway at this point, so no need to worry. Check 3ds.guide for CFW.
Well there used to be a chance of bricking during the A9LH install process, but we are way past those days.
Nowadays there's next to no chance of bricking and even if there was the slightest chance, NTRBoot can be used to fixed it.
Side note, I highly suggest the OP check out The Guide that has already been posted. My personal suggestion and favorite method would be NTRBoot. It's just one of the fastest and easiest methods, plus the benefits of having a flashcart for DS-Mode.

Reactions: ThoD

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country

Well aside from the otpless a9lh installer which had a random chance to brick no matter what you did. Specifically, "boot9 does a variable length XDMA copy over that area. The length is based on something that changes PER BOOT so, it was random chance if you bricked or not." Fortunately nobody uses a9lh anymore.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Go ahead and add me to the shit list pal. Sorry for asking a god damn question. Anywho thanks everyone
Everyone asks these same questions over and over and over again. You just posted a question very similar to this in January, too. On top of that, there are stickied threads and a "noob paradise" questions thread.
So yeah, you should be sorry for not taking two seconds to even look at a single other topic. If people learnt how to search, 90% of these "HOW CAN I HACK MY 3DS NOW?" threads would never even exist in the first place.

Also: I'm not your pal.

Xosei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
Everyone asks these same questions over and over and over again. You just posted a question very similar to this in January, too. On top of that, there are stickied threads and a "noob paradise" questions thread.
So yeah, you should be sorry for not taking two seconds to even look at a single other topic. If people learnt how to search, 90% of these "HOW CAN I HACK MY 3DS NOW?" threads would never even exist in the first place.

Also: I'm not your pal.
You can can it now shits been hacked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty