Any advice?

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How do I fix this? Ive tried all kinds and i still get this and cant log into iptorrents, Any help with this will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys. Doesnt matter if I use Chrome or Opera, its the same result. Help!!!!

Screenshot 2022-10-02 231328.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-02 231328.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-10-02 231328.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: impeeza

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just go with usenet, then use nzbhydra and sonarr to scan all sites I belong to at the same time. downloads, extracts, renames, and sorts everything automatically. I don't have to look for anything by hand unless I'm searching nzbhydra, but even then, it scans all sites I belong to by using the api of my account.

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just go with usenet, then use nzbhydra and sonarr to scan all sites I belong to at the same time. downloads, extracts, renames, and sorts everything automatically. I don't have to look for anything by hand unless I'm searching nzbhydra, but even then, it scans all sites I belong to by using the api of my account.
I have usenet and use altbinz (and Astraweb) to download. tell me more about nzbhydra and sonarr. Thanks in advance btw

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have usenet and use altbinz to download. tell me more about nzbhydra and sonarr. Thanks in advance btw
sonarr is mostly for tv shows, which I download considering I have no streaming services. nzbhydra links all your usenet, possibly torrent as well, together, so you can search all sites at the same time and download through hydra. with sonarr, since everything is done automatically, I have it set up to email me whenever something is grabbed, so I always know when I get something new. unfortunately, I was only able to get that to work with a gmail email, not sure why, but that's fine I guess.

Reactions: TudorBlue

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nzbhydra works with anything you want to search for. though, I could only get it to work from the root of the c drive. it's a github app iirc. anyway, it will update automatically, so you don't have to search for an update.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my understanding is that content is distributed on top-tier usenet and torrent sites, but mostly usenet since, even though dmca compliant provides will deny access after they've been informed, the content is still there. and, with rss feeds going say every 15 minutes, which is the norm, you'll have it way before that even happens. you won't have to worry about say being at work and the content being restricted or anything. your computer will download it automatically.

TudorBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my understanding is that content is distributed on top-tier usenet and torrent sites, but mostly usenet since, even though dmca compliant provides will deny access after they've been informed, the content is still there. and, with rss feeds going say every 15 minutes, which is the norm, you'll have it way before that even happens. you won't have to worry about say being at work and the content being restricted or anything. your computer will download it automatically.
Silly question, how do you use nzbhydra?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silly question, how do you use nzbhydra?
you have to put in the sites you belong to--their information. I think it's based on the api. you need to go to config, then indexers I believe. add in your sites there. I can't recall if it verifies, but it probably does. it's about the same way you set up sonarr.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I fix this? Ive tried all kinds and i still get this and cant log into iptorrents, Any help with this will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys. Doesnt matter if I use Chrome or Opera, its the same result. Help!!!!

View attachment 329801

I assume you are using a VPN, the captcha thing is because they failed to verified you as a human instead of a bot, typically for sites if you are hiding behind a VPN.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...