anxiety

MohammedQ8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Hello everyone

I really feel that fasting is healing me. Everyday I feel better.

Don’t drink and eat for sometime and see what happens to your anxiety.

Eating window: 6 pm to 4 am only.

MohammedQ8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Hi guys

I don’t if my body healed by itself or something else but I feel better now because:

1. I started keto again to lose weight but I don’t fast 16 hours everyday like in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. I don’t fast at all now.

2. I eat large salads with lunch and dinner everyday.

3. Sometimes I eat keto sweets I hope to cut them soon

4. I take only one supplement now which is 400mg of magnesium every day.

It has been 6 days now doing this and I feel much better.

I hope I dont get panic attacks ever again.

MohammedQ8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Don't worry, the main thing is to remove all the triggers of your sadness (sad music, movies, possibly toxic friends) and also don't forget about physical health - walk more, find an interesting hobby or just start running, it reduces stress, it's also important to eat well and take vitamins , because vitamin deficiency is one of the anxiety factors
Maybe also I stopped taking b complex for 10 days now and I stopped taking magnesium as well.

I used to take b complex everyday none stop.

I want to stop taking supplements for 1 to 2 months.

MohammedQ8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I drank real acerola juice for 5 days and I thought it cured me but unfortunately I had big panic attack that I couldn’t even drive because my legs felt like feathers. fortunately the clinic is close so I went by walking. While walking I got hot flashes, light headed like I am flying, I can feel my brain (front then side then back) fast heart rate, numb jaw then face then shoulder and negative thoughts.

My blood pressure was ok my blood sugar was ok and my ecg is ok too

After all the check ups it went away by itself.

Because still tell why do think too much like I can control the dam thing.

I don’t know what to do next.

I will try to take thiamin hcl consistently this time and I hope it helps.
Post automatically merged:

my favorite sad music:

Last edited by MohammedQ8,

anjanimal

33°C 🫠
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi brother, you can get through this. Insha Allah.
Eating low carb helps my mental health so much and fasting every Monday and Thursday.
I also add some workouts 3-5x/week, walking and exergaming (with Nintendo Wii :yaywii:)
I heard that propanolol (beta blockers) can help with anxiety.

Reactions: MohammedQ8

MohammedQ8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I had a similar feeling, I think you should take something soothing. It helps me
Like what?

I tried different diet didn’t see any benefit.

Know I am trying to forget about what happened to me last October and be more positive.

Of course if I felt weird again I will rush to the hospital via taxi like always.

I think I have too much positive hormones as well because sometimes I say to myself today I feel wonderful I am normal again …. Then I jenx myself and feel miserable lol

MohammedQ8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
It is amazing that I felt death and dying from panic attack but my social anxiety is even stronger.

Meeting and sitting with people at work or outside is still too much for me.

There were people from work asking me to sit with them but I really can’t do it …. Even though I was dying before from panic attack.

I liked that he cared but not anymore lol he doesn’t even say hello with I cross him lol.

This is stopping me from learning about work or anything …. I hate it so much.

This is me unfortunately wasting time on imagining how could I have been.

I am doing keto diet again for almost 2 months now and stopped drinking tea after one hour of each meal and I feel good.

Reactions: anjanimal

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, what vitamins do you take for panic attack?

Maybe late reply, the vitamin you might need supplements for is Vitamin B, as it will reinforce your nervous system, thus, reducing the impact of anxiety attacks.

If your anxiety attacks are strong (hyperventilation, rapid geart beating, even complete or partial loss of sleep and hunger) seek professional help immediately.

Anxiety ain't fun to live with. Speaking by 3 years of personal experience.

What actually helped me to deal and actually eliminate anxiety attacks was heavy physical exercising. I used to weight lift, worked with ab-wheel, did pushups, played basketball for hours, and finished sessions with cardio.

If you can't seek professional help for whatever reason, please try to find a way to exercise. Trust me on this one.

It is amazing that I felt death and dying from panic attack but my social anxiety is even stronger.

Meeting and sitting with people at work or outside is still too much for me.

There were people from work asking me to sit with them but I really can’t do it …. Even though I was dying before from panic attack.

I liked that he cared but not anymore lol he doesn’t even say hello with I cross him lol.

This is stopping me from learning about work or anything …. I hate it so much.

This is me unfortunately wasting time on imagining how could I have been.

I am doing keto diet again for almost 2 months now and stopped drinking tea after one hour of each meal and I feel good.

In this particular case I'd suggest you to take drugs, there's natural drugs to reduce social anxiety and lift you emotionally. I know that there are Marijuana Gummies that might work for you, but the response time is quite slow. If you need something quicker, seek professional help in the matter. Do not rely on alcohol.
Caffeine and Taurine might work too!

Reactions: Xzi and MohammedQ8

MohammedQ8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Hello everyone

I cut all supplements like individual minerals and b vitamins and multivitamins and multi minerals (I don’t take them at the same time of course) for one month + and now I feel better.

I am trusting my body more now that I don’t get panic attacks very often and not strong like before.

I feel like my emotions are processed correctly now not going to panic attack mode.

I am eating regular food not on keto nor carnivore.

I am thinking of doing keto again but I will add little bit more carbs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps