Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fite me

1. Read a bit more

2. Still important

3. That would be surprising

4. Are you brain dead? Or is your computer a potato?

Your post failed, I could estimate someones net worth but it doesn't mean its right, I could still care less about seeing the kernal, Not surprising at all, and based on your PC specs, my worst PC is better then your best.

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Your post failed, I could estimate someones net worth but it doesn't mean its right, I could still care less about seeing the kernal, Not surprising at all, and based on your PC specs, my worst PC is better then your best.
Lel don't use that PC anymore (Atleast for everyday use its now a we serve although it runs Ubuntu like a charm)

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lel don't use that PC anymore (Atleast for everyday use its now a we serve although it runs Ubuntu like a charm)
Unless your LGA1151 or 2011, your still not succeeding over my worst Desktop. I take that back, I do own an Alienware Alpha.

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Unless your LGA1151 or 2011, your still not succeeding over my worst Desktop. I take that back, I do own an Alienware Alpha.
Let's not make this a war on how good our PCs are. Its like a battle of how big are Willys are. If you can learn one thing from this conversation is that you need to put up a good argument and get some good facts.

Last edited by Luglige,

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's not make this a war on how good our PCs are. Its like a battle of how big are Willys are. If you can learn one thing from this conversation is that you need to put up a good argument and get some good facts.
I did just that, but I did learn one major thing, your SECRET Cult, was a big fat flop...
and if anyone needs to learn anything about making a good argument, sir that would be you.

1. Read a bit more

2. Still important

3. That would be surprising

4. Are you brain dead? Or is your computer a potato?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

#windowsmasterrace #intelmasterrace #a9lhmasterrace #pcgamingmasterrace #nvidiamasterrace #everythingthatlugligehatesmasterrace

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I did just that, but I did learn one major thing, your SECRET Cult, was a big fat flop...
and if anyone needs to learn anything about making a good argument, sir that would be you.
Ay someone's gettin butthurt. Also my cult was a joke (Funny how you can't see that) Also I've been jokin a bit but now I feel like this isn't joke anymore and you actually believe windows is better then an open source, money-free, all donations go to charity organization... Windows is see through, Linux is a penguin and penguins sexy.

Wait I need to round up some people for opinions SUMMON (God hope this doesnt go wrong)
@FAST6191
@VinsCool
@TeamScriptKiddies
@GalladeGuy (Again i'm sorry)

Reactions: Touko White

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ay someone's gettin butthurt. Also my cult was a joke (Funny how you can't see that) Also I've been jokin a bit but now I feel like this isn't joke anymore and you actually believe windows is better then an open source, money-free, all donations go to charity organization... Windows is see through, Linux is a penguin and penguins sexy.
lol, who's getting butt hurt, over the internet none the less? And Yes, Windows is better then Linux... and you could never give a valid reason that it isn't so like I said, Im going to play the new Doom Game, on my windows PC, then after that, Im going to tune a PCM on a car with HPtuners with my Win10 laptop.

superstar-zombie-tux-1963.png

Last edited by DHall243,

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
lol, who's getting but hurt, over the internet none the less? And Yes, Windows is better then Linux... and you could never give a valid reason that it isn't so like I said, Im going to play the new Doom Game, on my windows PC, then after that, Im going to tune a PCM on a car with HPtuners with my Win10 laptop.

superstar-zombie-tux-1963.png
Oh you wanted how it is better well read this http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/

Oh yeah and this http://www.infoworld.com/article/3026209/linux/why-linux-is-still-better-than-windows-10.html

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you wanted how it is better well read this http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/

Oh yeah and this http://www.infoworld.com/article/3026209/linux/why-linux-is-still-better-than-windows-10.html

Those are probably some of the stupidest reasons and most of that shit you can do on windows and osx as well....but heres the kicker to your site

The few cases where you should stick to Windows (for now)

There is proprietary software you can't live without

You're a hardcore gamer

You work in the book/printing industry

Your hardware is not yet supported

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm none of those things...

I'm none of those things...
Also i'm writing this from a Windows 7 computer so don't get the idea that I 'HATE' windows but I like Linux better. It's just hard for me to have a technical conversation with someone who has no technical background...

D

Deleted User

Can't we all agree that THIS is the best OS?

Attachments

• linux-potato.jpg
    linux-potato.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 153

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by Luglige,
Reactions: Deleted User

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by DHall243,

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Project Astoria, also known as Windows Bridge for Android, is a toolkit that allows running Android apps on Windows 10 Mobile devices.
The naming convention for latest discovered files is very similar to the Android Subsystem files from Project Astoria, i.e. ADss.sys.
So, the "LX" in these name, however, can only be taken for one thing, and that is LINUX, which suggests the Windows 10 will have access to a Linux subsystem also.

Why a Linux Subsystem?
Since Windows 10 has been introduced as a Universal Operating system for all devices, so it might be possible that Microsoft wants to expand Project Astoria from mobile devices to desktop users.
If this comes to be true, adding a Linux subsystem will be beneficial in case Microsoft has plans to offer support for Linux applications, especially servers related technology and software.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idr where in the US the heat wave is
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idk if I'm in it or not
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    midwest, near me and bigonya
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ah fuck NJ is in the heat wave
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we're cooked, possibly literally
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    if you have a habitable basement, the heat shouldn't be down there and that's where you should hang out
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No, but, the air conditioner in my living room gets fuckin icy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    In a good way, not as in a "my coils are freezing" kind of way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah, my mom's basement is just for the weekends to check in on the family
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i usually live in your mom's basement
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    saves a lot of time fr
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's 11:30 PM here, I just took the trash out and my god is it awful outside
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This heatwave can eat my ass
    +3
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    omg same, it's VERY hot here, too
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck this heatwave, i don't usually sleep with a fan, but i believe the fan is getting put on the bed rather than beside it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S 12:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND IT'S STILL 78°, WHAT THE FUCK?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    78º seems abnormal for any part of the day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea it was 96 F for the high, 78 F for the low today, in Ohio, bout same for bakerman in Michigan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    F- fahrenheit C-Celsius. We in USA use F as our temp ratings
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    F = Freedom units
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    So... C = Cum units?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Clip units
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Clip units