Hardware Another strange glitch chip - X360Glitch, any opinion?

mocalacace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link is fixed

Personally I'm waiting for the Team Xecuter Coolrunner, its priced at only $20. I preordered it at the beginning of the month, and the shipping date keeps getting pushed back. But hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Well anyways, I'm sure that will probably work fine. They all seem to be programmable with a JTAG programmer so if there is any update for it, or if you want to use it on a phat xbox, you should be able to just reprogram it.

Personally, I'm willing to spend $10 more for a product from a seller I know, but there really shouldn't be any problem

Danielle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link at - Reseller - http://www.volumerates.com/

You are right; for the purpose of dvd recovery, if it works on all 360, that will be a good reusable chip. Still I think most glitch chips will be going into slims as a permanent install.

TX is still using a xilinx right? Looking forward to their launch and comparisons especially with the Squirt chip which sounds most promising so far with claims of fast speed on a different chip Actel.

Natalie88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link at - Reseller - http://www.volumerates.com/

You are right; for the purpose of dvd recovery, if it works on all 360, that will be a good reusable chip. Still I think most glitch chips will be going into slims as a permanent install.

TX is still using a xilinx right? Looking forward to their launch and comparisons especially with the Squirt chip which sounds most promising so far with claims of fast speed on a different chip Actel.
That seems great...Did you use the fat-slim version?
http://www.volumerates.com/search/keyword/X360glitch

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Link is fixed

Personally I'm waiting for the Team Xecuter Coolrunner, its priced at only $20. I preordered it at the beginning of the month, and the shipping date keeps getting pushed back. But hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Well anyways, I'm sure that will probably work fine. They all seem to be programmable with a JTAG programmer so if there is any update for it, or if you want to use it on a phat xbox, you should be able to just reprogram it.

Personally, I'm willing to spend $10 more for a product from a seller I know, but there really shouldn't be any problem

Agreed.

Hopefully they will stop making glitchchips.
Or it will be just like the R4 all over again.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is a user over at xboxhacker, that couldnt get them to work.

I've ordered some matrix glitchers now, hopefully they'll work better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...