ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Amazescene

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's weird, this is the first case I hear that someone gets its game bricked just by resetting some values to their default values. I'm pretty sure something else went wrong.
Like what? When I injected the file with the color changes. The town hall told everyone to wake up, and set the time back a few hours, and then when i saved and exited, i could no longer get in game. I fixed that issue, but everything was still missing.​
HNI_0043.JPG
The only other time this happened to me is when I accidentally put 3 beaches..not knowing you couldn't do that. But i deleted the acnl.bin and mori that contained that error amd restored from before I did that. I have been using the ram editor almost every day and nothing has occurred except when I changed the colors. If all else fails, I can just order most from the catalogs and start over.​

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
1428686606-sdfqsdfqsdfqqq.png

The red square is the question mark, tell what is it in-game (could be a tree, a special item...)
The blue square is the byte

In this case, the question mark is a gift that contains a Resetti model, the byte is 4BFF

nicole94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just opened the editor this morning and noticed the new update has the patterns now, just wondering how we're supposed to edit them?

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Like what? When I injected the file with the color changes. The town hall told everyone to wake up, and set the time back a few hours, and then when i saved and exited, i could no longer get in game. I fixed that issue, but everything was still missing.​
The only other time this happened to me is when I accidentally put 3 beaches..not knowing you couldn't do that. But i deleted the acnl.bin and mori that contained that error amd restored from before I did that. I have been using the ram editor almost every day and nothing has occurred except when I changed the colors. If all else fails, I can just order most from the catalogs and start over.​
If a message telling to wake up appeared, it means you used a RAM file dumped the previous day or even older.

CandyKlaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think it's just to show your patterns, like the player picture. A cool thing would be a feature to "unlock" them, it's possible
At least a feature to edit creator and town of patterns (there are other ways but this would be faster)

skeletape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone!

Was wondering if there's a way with the RAM Editor to make a worn grass path. Does the grass grow back after saving? Thanks!

CandyKlaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can someone who has the beach to the east side give me his ram file at the in-game date of today?
I have a beach on the east AND on the south side (with a cliffhanger). You still want the ram file?

CandyKlaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mine? Why not? Is there a problem? I've also edited it a couple of minutes ago...
Do you want oneother one? I can upload it on my server

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P