ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a question about Nook Mile Islands.

Ok so I started a new file on my modded switch, I have about 5 villagers now. Every time I go to an island, I don't see a villager there. This didn't happen on my unmodded game, I would say 50/50 I would see a villager there, prior to putting up a campsite. Is this a glitch because my game is modded? I know I can edit the save with an empty lot etc but that's just more work.

Also I read some scams involving nook mile points and disconnecting from the internet to steal someone's points? what is that? I would only do this with myself since I have two games running. My other switch is clean.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a question about Nook Mile Islands.

Ok so I started a new file on my modded switch, I have about 5 villagers now. Every time I go to an island, I don't see a villager there. This didn't happen on my unmodded game, I would say 50/50 I would see a villager there, prior to putting up a campsite. Is this a glitch because my game is modded? I know I can edit the save with an empty lot etc but that's just more work.

Also I read some scams involving nook mile points and disconnecting from the internet to steal someone's points? what is that? I would only do this with myself since I have two games running. My other switch is clean.
You need empty plots for villagers to appear on mystery islands.

Luana91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Use the website here to generate what villager you want: https://mpql.net/tools/acnh/codes/
My friend use this on his second switch hacked and move 1 villager from hacked to firs stitch, no hacked. Now he have bug phantom villager: he can't enter on villager home, he don't see him, game tell him village live but if he click home the game tell him he is moved.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend use this on his second switch hacked and move 1 villager from hacked to firs stitch, no hacked. Now he have bug phantom villager: he can't enter on villager home, he don't see him, game tell him village live but if he click home the game tell him he is moved.
This is a bug that can happen to people even without hacking. I've found that using my force script to eject villagers has this happen occasionally as well. There is currently no way to avoid it, legit or not. It is always a risk when adopting villagers out.

Reactions: Mopquill

Luana91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any info on what the highest turnip price selling point is at nooks? like legit without editing the prices? i always hear its like 5 or 7 hundred something but idk if the code has an exact number.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand how is possible i see many sellers on ebay and all with positive feeback. Or people risk, have bug and put positive review? XD
It's random. It might happen, or it might not. There's no way to prevent it. It's possible the sellers are getting lucky. If you're a seller, you better hope you get lucky too, because I can't imagine giving someone a bugged villager and charging them money to do so, lol.

Brandeezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to merge .txt files for cheats? lets say i like one .txt file from switch cheats db and another. do i just copy paste them together or is there more to it? i tried to copy paste but only 4 codes or none come up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: