ROM Hack Animal Crossing Neighbors

neojei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question is, is there a way to change the neighbors in your town or something? I know there's a map editor, there's a trainer too, but I don't have a flash cart yet to see what that can do. Thanks.
biggrin.gif

MrLucky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is no way to edit a real DS cartridge, without being able to put it into your computer/something.
Just get a flashcart, get the save from it, edit it with map editor, put it back in cart.
And you're done.

But first for teh flashcart.
Anyone wanna suggest some to this guy?

neojei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an EZFlash 4 Lite Deluxe as a flash cart. I know you can't do anything with the original game really. I'm asking is when I do get a flash cart, is there a way to edit the neighbors? I've seen the Map editor, I haven't seen anything on it that lets you change the neighbors you have. Or who is moving in or whatnot. Thanks again.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The Map-Editor allows changing of neighbors.

And you can very well "do anything with the original game", just copy the save, edit it, and put it back on the real card.

neojei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Thanks for that info. I guess I just am blind or something. I'll continue to play around with the map editor. I'm just using some save from gfaqs to play around with it. Thanks agian.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==