ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ComplicatioN said:
i have 3.1E wii what am i suppose to do?
You're supposed to purchase the game
smile.gif

Wrong thread dude.

ricflairandy

Trophies
XP
Country
I find this game really boring, but then i probbely dont know what ims upposed to do on it. I finished all of tom nooks tasks and erm, well thats where i am now. Caught a few fish, sold a few apples and bits at the beach.

What else are you suppsoed to do, as its really dull. Also, do you have to turn on wiiconnect 24 to use the online features?

And one last thing, what can you do at nighttime like 2am? as everything is closed.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
since xmas the online servers act crazy with busy server errors like 61070 error ect. also noted since last night when they shut down the server WIISPEAK SETTINGS CHANGED! you CANT USE YOUR WIISPEAK UNLESS someone else in the room has a wii speak as well

BEFORE LAST NIGHT AT 2AM EST THIS WAS NOT THE CASE! so i ask this...could nintendo patch the game to stop homebrewers from using wii speak all together or will the fact i have the 2 IOS files needed already preseant be enough to keep us secure?

just stinks i cant use wii speak all the time now! just because a visitor does not have 1? less than brilliant patch! why make ME SUFFER THE KEYBOARD when i bought a wii speak 2 frickin avoid that non-sense
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-