Angry Birds Space

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still want to know how this is considered "milking" It's like saying "Oh, they're making a sequel to a successful movie? Totally milking the franchise."

Lily

One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game is pretty awesome -- once you get into it, the strategy between gravity/zero gravity is pretty wild. I've pulled off some bad-ass shots so far. :D It's making plain old Angry Birds seem pretty boring in comparison.

Reactions: 1 person

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is pretty cool.
It is what it says it is. A simple, casuql game. If you think it's just a physics simulator... the developers will say thank you for the compliment? It's supposed to be. Angry Birds probably wont be going anywhere for a long time. It's popular, get over yourselves.

And no, I rarely play the games. I can just see it from a nuetral perspective.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think anyone on this site has properly used the word "milking"

I don't think anyone gives a crap

though it is funny seeing everyone fawn over this cell phone crap. It's sad knowing this is why the crap game even made it big, Rovio sure has it easy now, make a cheap little flashgame and milk it through eternity

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

though it is funny seeing everyone fawn over this cell phone crap. It's sad knowing this is why the crap game even made it big, Rovio sure has it easy now, make a cheap little flashgame and milk it through eternity
Of course. A bunch of teens wouldn't care care if they use a word incorrectly. :creep:

Also, the game was made for iOS first and wasn't made in Flash. I don't even know if it has even been officially made in Flash. But hey, teens not using words correctly or having facts straight. They don't "give a crap"

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Of course. A bunch of teens wouldn't care care if they use a word incorrectly. :creep:

Also, the game was made for iOS first and wasn't made in Flash. I don't even know if it has even been officially made in Flash. But hey, teens not using words correctly or having facts straight. They don't "give a crap"

Aww that's cute, i think i struck a nerve.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How so? I've just laid out the facts for you since you were far too busy here. No worries, mate.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How so? I've just laid out the facts for you since you were far too busy here. No worries, mate.

You're just whining mate, no one really cares if someone is using the term "milking" correctly. Only you do.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're just whining mate, no one really cares if someone is using the term "milking" correctly. Only you do.

Just going to chip in here. Using a word incorrectly makes a person look pretty stupid, and people take notice. Him making a comment about it wouldn't be out of line.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just going to chip in here. Using a word incorrectly makes a person look pretty stupid, and people take notice. Him making a comment about it wouldn't be out of line.
Except people always seem to use the word milking to classify something like angry birds that has already over stayed it's welcome that they're making random crap of, Tshirts, plushies. ****** fruit snacks, a tv show. I don't really care if i am wrong in defining it as milking, but i will keep refering to it as milking.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except people always seem to use the word milking to classify something like angry birds that has already over stayed it's welcome that they're making random crap of, Tshirts, plushies. ****** fruit snacks, a tv show. I don't really care if i am wrong in defining it as milking, but i will keep refering to it as milking.
Of course you will. You're a teenager and don't care, ha. Also, you've used a few words wrong here, but I'll just settle with you using milking wrong. The fact that your argument is that you don't care about your own ignorance is amazing because in itself - it's ignorant. But I can't bother with children, so I'll let you have this one.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course you will. You're a teenager and don't care, ha. Also, you've used a few words wrong here, but I'll just settle with you using milking wrong. The fact that your argument is that you don't care about your own ignorance is amazing because in itself - it's ignorant. But I can't bother with children, so I'll let you have this one.

You do realize that you're insulting me over a word right?

I will just let that sink in.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How have I insulted you?

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How have I insulted you?

Callng me a teen, calling me a child, calling me ignorant.

All because of the way i used a word. How very mature

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How have I insulted you?

Callng me a teen, calling me a child, calling me ignorant.

All because of the way i used a word. How very mature
You've been ignorant - that's simply fact. It's not opinionated.
Are you not a teen or a child? If you're simply an ignorant person, then I apologize.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill