Hacking Alt.dol won't load..

Bloodangel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do u need to download the player.dol?

I have the alt.dol called rzt01.dol but it fails to find that no matter where I put it. Could it be because I have the USA one and not the euro/uk one?

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
It depends on what USB loader you are using. If you are using WiiFlow Click the "settings" Button for Wii Sports Resort and change the dol to player.dol as you have to watch the WM+ Video once then Change it back to main.dol. But i cant really help you unless you give more info on what loader you are using.

Bloodangel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
At moment I'm using neogamma but plan on using usbloader gx soon.

Are rzt01.dol and player.dol the same?
I dont know where to put the rzt01.dol file as it can't find it when I select alt.dol in neogamma.
I have put it in root on sd card and in the neogamma folder but still fails to find it. Could it be because its a USA rzt01.dol I'm using.. And I'm in uk?

Bloodangel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah that's it.. It's called RZTP01.dol
I have copied it in root and put it into neogamma folders too but it still can't find it when I select alt.dol :(

Any ideas what im doing wrong please?

Bloodangel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe i need both the files then?
can u point me to correct place to get the RZTE01.dol please...and i can try that...but i think the game is pal...but worth a try.

also... do u know if i can create a partition on my external without losing the stuff i have on there? as usbloader gx doesnt support fat32...only fat,ntfs and ex2 :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto