Hacking All Firmwares for the R4

saltyspecula

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Damn... Don't suppose anyone has a copy they can fileshare on any other website?

EDIT: Seriously though Flame, why would you unsticky this entire thread and shut down decades of work instead of just finding another filehosting website?

Last edited by saltyspecula,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Damn... Don't suppose anyone has a copy they can fileshare on any other website?

EDIT: Seriously though Flame, why would you unsticky this entire thread and shut down decades of work instead of just finding another filehosting website?
Because the thread hasn't been updated in years, nor could it really be updated with the user being banned and all. The links are long dead and thus requiring time and effort to get all the files and upload them to another host, etc. and it's not like he shut down this thread. The thread is still open and anyone is free to use it to use it to whatever use they can get out of it, but there's really no reason to keep a thread like this stickied.

Reactions: Alexander1970

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello. 1111xmas_wink.gif

Anyone kind enough to send me a copy of r4ipocket? the download url is down and my sd card just go busted:

https://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/R4iPocket_R4i_v1.04_English.rar

many thanks!

This Link is still working:
https://gbatemp.net/download/r4ipocket-r4.21207/

Good Luck
Thank you.:).

Reactions: MrLeche

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...