Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
Any precautionary measures I should do before I inject the seed?

So far I already:

Disabled Spotpass
Disabled Mii Plaza
Disabled Sharing of Information

Anything else I should dl before I do it for real?

novren

Have a banana!
Trophies
XP
Country
I just unbanned myself using method 3 I just checked then immediately turned off wifi i'm not risking being banned again

Did method 1 not work for you?

Any precautionary measures I should do before I inject the seed?

So far I already:

Disabled Spotpass
Disabled Mii Plaza
Disabled Sharing of Information

Anything else I should dl before I do it for real?

I guess you have disabled sharing the title you're using on friend list, and cleared homebrew cias from activity log with ctulhu, right?

If you have you should be good to go. Remember to backup nand and dump your seed before injecting the new one.

How to disable spotpass and mii plaza?

Spotpass: system settings, internet settings, spotpass
Mii plaza: just get in and in settings disable everything share related and spotpass and streetpass.

Reactions: mario-lucis-caelum

novren

Have a banana!
Trophies
XP
Country
Two 3DS with the same seed can play locally with each other? Can get streetpasses?
That much I don't know. But through the Internet you shouldn't have any problem (there are many people using the same seed and we can get online at once)

novren

Have a banana!
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a link for a working public seed that was linked a few pages back. If you want it pm me. It should still be working but it might have already been banned, or it might be banned in the next few hours/days/weeks. I will not be held liable for that, you have been warned.

eworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Everyone's trying to fish for FriendCode seeds or asking about unbanning methods - meanwhile I'm here salty about this new banwave drowning out a sprouting discussion about the possibility of regaining NNID on consoles with banned device IDs... ¬‿¬

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone saying to lay low.. or that theyre gonna unban using public friend seed, then leave wifi disabled dont seem to understand.. That isnt gonna save you if another banwave rolls through.

I definitely recommend being as safe as possible.. but if Nintendo sees 100s or 1000s of people using the same seed, or if a single person using it isnt careful.. the seed and any console using it will be banned.

If youre gonna go through the trouble of unbanning while things are still sticky, you might as well utilize the online capabilities.. while you can. You never know if youll be so fortunate in the future.

Also.. to the ones bitching about wasting a seed.. its not like there arent countless 3DS's and seeds in the world. We arent about to run out.. so complaining about a single or even a handful of seeds being made public until a more permanent solution is found is kind of pointless and annoying.

Chill. If you dont wanna use a seed or risk rebanning, dont. But let people do with their seeds and their consoles what they want to. Its theirs, not yours. And the community has plenty of seeds stored away in hiding, I guarantee you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol