Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They only need ten posts. It's to prevent spam, harassment from sock puppets, and leaching.
oh I see well that isnt so bad.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Question: So basically everyone using a non public seed is still unbanned and a private seed has never been banned in history? My private seed seems to still be working since Nov last year. It's crazy to think it's that easy to circumvent this. Even public seeds remain unbanned, I wonder if they gave up on it now that the pokemon hype has dropped.
Yeah they for sure gave up but if it ever does get banned I have 3 more.

akom666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Question: So basically everyone using a non public seed is still unbanned and a private seed has never been banned in history? My private seed seems to still be working since Nov last year. It's crazy to think it's that easy to circumvent this. Even public seeds remain unbanned, I wonder if they gave up on it now that the pokemon hype has dropped.
I'm using the publick seed and online i'ts ok, but eshop and pokebank are ko. I have a private seed in case the the other stop working

xZaggin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DAMN, I just got out of FG Hell on Smash - I enjoyed 3 hours playing online, I actually played only 2 people in total and they weren't fucking cancer.
I'm wondering if I was in FG Hell because I got reported or is it because of the friendcode seed? So bsically is the Smash 4 FG hell ban thing related to the FCS or just device/game?

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The public seed was banned. I tried to use a private one from my 2ds but im still banned on my normal one. Maybe i did it wrong?

When i dump the localfriendcodeseed from the unbanned 3ds where exactly is it on the sd card? I assumed it went to the files9 folder right? I copied that one to my banned 3ds files9 sd card and injected it but im still banned. So not sure what i did wrong.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I noticed it got banned yesterday just this morning before I left for work I did try to use another public one I had for a spare but that one was banned too. I did have 3 other public ones saved on a hidden place on my computer to try but either I've hidden them too well or I deleted them by accident.

Unless Nintendo has caught on for multiple users using the same localfriendcodeseed_b we should have another one soon. I have a feeling a user did something bad on miiverse or played an unreleased game online.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I noticed it got banned yesterday just this morning before I left for work I did try to use another public one I had for a spare but that one was banned too. I did have 3 other public ones saved on a hidden place on my computer to try but either I've hidden them too well or I deleted them by accident.

Unless Nintendo has caught on for multiple users using the same localfriendcodeseed_b we should have another one soon. I have a feeling a user did something bad on miiverse or played an unreleased game online.
I sent you a new one upload it on those places.

The public seed was banned. I tried to use a private one from my 2ds but im still banned on my normal one. Maybe i did it wrong?

When i dump the localfriendcodeseed from the unbanned 3ds where exactly is it on the sd card? I assumed it went to the files9 folder right? I copied that one to my banned 3ds files9 sd card and injected it but im still banned. So not sure what i did wrong.
It is in the files 9 folder. Delete everything on both 3ds sd cards that are in the files 9 folder then follow the guide.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What one?
Some guy posted 3 seeds on gbatemp. I snatched them when they were up and found that 3 of them were new seeds and uploaded them onto my dropblox. I gave the 1st one to @Luckkill4u so that he can put the download link on those two sites where the 1st two were stored.

Some guy posted 3 seeds on gbatemp. I snatched them when they were up and found that 3 of them were new seeds and uploaded them onto my dropblox. I gave the 1st one to @Luckkill4u so that he can put the download link on those two sites where the 1st two were stored.
They will be up when he puts them on those sites intill then you will have to wait...

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Were any of them the -snip- one by any chance? :rofl2:

Last edited by I_AM_L_FORCE,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best escape anybody can make right now is looking towards getting a private seed. Even from a friend.
My friend shared his one seed with two friends and they're just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.