Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't a CIA. D9 has to have ARM9 access in order to work, which it can only gain on <=9.2 or with its A9LH payload.
Well I never knew that since I never used it on emunand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fine since everybody is swarming with questions about method 3 with recently with that file being reuploaded I guess ill readd it...

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally don't see method 2 being as safe as method 1 if you don't own the system that you transferred from anymore. If the other user is actively using that 3DS, it's the same as using a public lfcsb in method 3.

Isn't method 3 better since the least that will happen is the lfcsb getting banned? Right now we don't know if using a private lfcsb vs a public one makes a difference. For all we know, using another system's lfcsb at all would result in a ban regardless of being private or not. This is pure speculation of course.

I have a movable.sed I can use for myself, but it comes from my ex's 3DS that I gave her. Even though she doesn't actively use it much, still risky to get her banned. I can't see this being as safe as method 1 if the lfcsb isn't private since it's used by one other person.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally don't see method 2 being as safe as method 1 if you don't own the system that you transferred from anymore. If the other user is actively using that 3DS, it's the same as using a public lfcsb in method 3.

Isn't method 3 better since the least that will happen is the lfcsb getting banned? Right now we don't know if using a private lfcsb vs a public one makes a difference. For all we know, using another system's lfcsb at all would result in a ban regardless of being private or not. This is pure speculation of course.

I have a movable.sed I can use for myself, but it comes from my ex's 3DS that I gave her. Even though she doesn't actively use it much, still risky to get her banned. I can't see this being as safe as method 1 if the lfcsb isn't private since it's used by one other person.
Well that is true but the risk is much greater for using method 3 because way more people are using it compared to a small group of friends or 2 people. Nintendo could easily notice method 3 while for method 2 it will take them quite a bit of searching to notice 2 people using the same code compared to more than 100 people using the same code. If method 3 makes you feel more comfortable then use method 3 and enjoy it before it gets banned.

Kriogenic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to confirm, the banned players didn't bought the game, right?

some of the banned users where people who had the game legit early like reviewers and such so anyone who played the game online before release had the possibility to be banned.

Also thanks for readding method 3 OP

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that is true but the risk is much greater for using method 3 because way more people are using it compared to a small group of friends or 2 people. Nintendo could easily notice method 3 while for method 2 it will take them quite a bit of searching to notice 2 people using the same code compared to more than 100 people using the same code. If method 3 makes you feel more comfortable then use method 3 and enjoy it before it gets banned.
Yknow, I will admit, I was being an asswipe about the lfcs, and it is public use now, so feel free to use it. On a more personal note, more than 500 people have used it since day 1 and it hasn't been banned yet. So by all means, use it.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yknow, I will admit, I was being an asswipe about the lfcs, and it is public use now, so feel free to use it. On a more personal note, more than 500 people have used it since day 1 and it hasn't been banned yet. So by all means, use it.
Wow more than 500 on day1! I thought it was around 100 before I linked it here.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it affects physical carts?
Physical cart or not, if you played online before release date, you were more than likely banned.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So why were you all angry when it was leaked anyways?
I was angry because other members were as well. Really I was riding the wave of emotion, and I'll admit, it was uncalled for. Not asking for anyone to forgive, just saying my piece, by all means. Share it and use it.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y