OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah conquest was hard for me to "obtain" in testing; I took a Norm's word for it. Usually "Baa! Baa!" is code for "it works" but apparently it was "full test it".

We'll get an updated loader out for that one at some point. But for now that cheat code isn't a gamebreaker. Can still use clean ROM.

Reactions: 1 person

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Question to long-time Acekard(2i) users: how's the dev team turnaround with bootloader updates? do they relatively keep up within a firmware's release? you know, around a week or two? or do they take longer?

i just bought an AK2i, and i'm eager to get back into DS games.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Question to long-time Acekard(2i) users: how's the dev team turnaround with bootloader updates? do they relatively keep up within a firmware's release? you know, around a week or two? or do they take longer?

However long it takes to find an exploit as well Acekard team tends to wait for major updates on the DSi/3DS to release their patches.

sojikun86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
meitantei conan kako kara no zensoukyoku

can't not play because it's freeze on title when i touch or push start on title game

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Why is that the Acekard site has no details of this release?
The Acekard site has nothing to do with AKAIO updates and normally gets the update later.
The best source for AKAIO updates is the official AKAIO site and GBAtemp.

tintinlevel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does it work with the 3DS 4.2 ?

Thanks.

Hi tintinlevel,

welcome to the temp.

No, this will not fix 3DS 4.2 since it's an update of AKAIO, which is the main software that loads the roms, not to be confused with a bootloader update, which will come in the near future.
Just keep an eye on the acekard website (www.acekard.com) for updates on the bootloader.

Thank you for your answer, i better understand now :)

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Um.. what is this "Game Enabler" Code every one is talking about? I tried going into cheat but I don't see anything and I just updated my AKAIO to 1.9.0. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Oh, never mind. I had the patched ROM so I didn't see the "Enabler" code thingy, I uploaded a clean one and I saw it right at the top! Every thing is cool and dandy, now, thanks! :D

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country

However long it takes to find an exploit as well Acekard team tends to wait for major updates on the DSi/3DS to release their patches.
pretty safe answer, but I was actually asking about their past turnaround dates... like, when B/W came out or a new cart blocker FW update came out, how fast did they update? stuff like that. so that i'd have a general idea on whether or not i bought a fairly up-to-date cart or if it's gonna be another one of those i bought that never again updated (i use the term "never" loosely).

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

pretty safe answer, but I was actually asking about their past turnaround dates... like, when B/W came out or a new cart blocker FW update came out, how fast did they update? stuff like that. so that i'd have a general idea on whether or not i bought a fairly up-to-date cart or if it's gonna be another one of those i bought that never again updated (i use the term "never" loosely).

Acekard does not do game patch updates anymore thats all relys on the Akaio Team to update Akaio to support newer games

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country

Acekard does not do game patch updates anymore thats all relys on the Akaio Team to update Akaio to support newer games
People, really!

I'm asking about bootloader updates, not game patches. I know that AKAIO does the kernels now, I would have specified AKAIO if I was asking about that.

You know what, guys, just... forget I asked. I'm just gonna lurk the Acekard boards, hoping I'd fare better than directly asking.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was on GBAtemp doing a search for pancakes and carp waffles, and found this thread. I got excited, so I clicked on it.

Come to find out, it's just an update to AKAIO that only allows you to play clean ROMs of the biggest NDS releases ever :(

*goes off to continue search for pancakes and carp waffles*

Thanks, Smiths and Normmatt :tpi:

Reactions: 1 person

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

to ferofax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @TimeMaster, what happenned?