Hacking Again on psvita jailbreak and psn account

blueste69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi
I have an old psvita series 1000, firmware 3.01 and I would like to install a jailbreak
I have read the guide so I am pretty confident it would be not too difficult

I have a question regarding a psn account. I did not have one so I created it today. I formatted the psvita and wanted to start the installation of the firmware 3.6

At the start I have been requested to input my psn details and so I did, but with no success (ther is a message asking me to wait…forever)

Probably the reason is that the firmware is too old

So my question: I’ll skip the psn login and install the new firmware plus the rest abd and then I’ll try to login on the psn account.

Is there any consequences on terms of functionality or I’ll get banned without the chance to use the ps store or online gaming and such?
If I well understood from the old posts I should be fine but as newbie I am not sure if I understood correctly

Thanks in advance
B.

RealYoti

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You don't need any PSN account for hack on 3.60. If you still want to use it, you need HENkaku DNS + HENkaku version spoof (3.74) + ensō + iTLS-enso installed.

Reactions: blueste69

blueste69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You don't need any PSN account for hack on 3.60. If you still want to use it, you need HENkaku DNS + HENkaku version spoof (3.74) + ensō + iTLS-enso installed.
Hi Thanks. I’ll try that
B
Post automatically merged:

Hi Me again. sorry to bother you.
I have now updated the firmware and was following the directions reported in vita.hacks.guide to finalize the procedure
I have inadvertently deleted the tai folder in ur0 (following the procedure at this page vita.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup-(3.60).html, point 9 i understood it has to be deleted in both folder). Not sure the consequence this is gonna have. Can you or anyone suggest how i can recover the tai folder?
Thanks
B.

Hi Thanks. I’ll try that
B

Hi Me again. sorry to bother you.
I have now updated the firmware and was following the directions reported in vita.hacks.guide to finalize the procedure
I have inadvertently deleted the tai folder in ur0 (following the procedure at this page vita.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup-(3.60).html, point 9 i understood it has to be deleted in both folder). Not sure the consequence this is gonna have. Can you or anyone suggest how i can recover the tai folder?
Thanks
B.
I have reinstalled the Henkaku and started from the scratch apparently the tai folder is there now again

Last edited by blueste69,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.