Homebrew After choosing a NES core in Retroarch...

jwitz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I go into the settings and try to change the resolution, but the screen messes up and corrupts when going through the different options. If I quit Retroarch, my home brew channel has this orange tint and everything is slower. Restarting solves this. Any idea what's going on?

I took a picture:

http://imgur.com/WL5aWX3

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happens to me too. This and the fact RA doesn't save resolution settings made me just stop using it, save for emulators that aren't available otherwise.

In my experience, it happened randomly, but make sure you didn't mess with the "crop overscan" option. When I changed that this started happening. I suggest you delete the .cfg files and start it fresh.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
This has happened to me many times in the past, the problem starts once the core is loaded though, RGUI's colors stay the same for some reason but scroll through the options and you'll notice that it is indeed slower. The core that usually got this problem was fceumm like the op states despite all the cores using the same method of loading.

Simple fix would be to load the .dol through WiiXplorer or something similar. I've been using the more recent unofficial builds and haven't encountered the problem so I can't say for sure if it's fixed now but it looks like it. So yeah I think the problem starts the moment you select the core to load and not in any random area.

Crop overscan shouldn't be the cause, I've had this problem in 0.9.9, before that feature was implemented.

That's a good shot of the problem if you'd like you should post this in the libretro forums, but there is a chance the problem is gone in the latest source.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-